test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A happy lockbox tale!

zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
So I decided a couple of days ago that I wanted a "Thayan book of the dead" artefact and today decided to bid on one. I converted 5000 Zen to AD and together with what I already had from my professions etc I had more than enough for my big purchase. I had the high bid of 1,159,000 right to the end and though I had won it only to receive a message saying that I had been outbid after the auction was over.
With my CW now feeling somewhat disillusioned and dejected I decided the only thing to do was to spend the last of my Zen on some lockbox keys. I purchased 10 and received a couple od GMP, 2 x planor idols which produced 98K AD and some sellable stuff worth about 50K. Not a bad batch really and much better than previous results. This inspired me to buy another 10 keys with the very last of my Zen hoping for something similar. Opened the 1st 9 and nothing really worth talking about other than 3 more planor idols and then box ten.......BINGO.......The Thayan book of the dead artefact, couldn't believe it as I've never had anything anywhere near as good from a lockbox before.
Strange how things play out at times and you never know what you may get from the game when you least expect it. :)

Comments

• Options
    theassistmantheassistman Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    congrats man thats awesome i hit one as well but it took me 61 boxes to get it lol
    Check me out on YouTube youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan or by googling or searing The Assist Man on YouTube.
    youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan
  • Options
    zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    congrats man thats awesome i hit one as well but it took me 61 boxes to get it lol
    Glad you got one in the end too, they're great aren't they. I can't stop using mine at any given opportunity! LOL.