test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I just got insta-banned??

sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
Was reminding ppl in zone chat to remember to report accounts posting about [Do not mention this link here as it's basically advertising for them, thanks].... as ive done many times in the past. And as soon as i posted it today something popped up and my account was forced out...now im banned. I REALLY hope this is fixable. was only trying to help...
|FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
<<GOON SQUAD>>
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Do what I do, report them then block them. Good to go about another day until the new bot comes in.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Editing out moderated quote. Carry on.

that's what I noticed too!!?? so I thought it would be helpful top remind ppl to ban those new profiles I was seeing....and now IM banned? I just hope they can un-ban me ive put way too much money in this game to get kicked for trying to help lol and no I didn't record it... It happened so fast, but I think if they have a little common sense they will be able to tell im not some spam artist...

@patsfire I do do that. everyday cuz I use trade chat A LOT. I also remind ppl to report them but I guess don't do that?
    still waiting on ticket reply.
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Yea, I don't even mention that name, [Do not mention this link here as it's basically advertising for them, thanks] at all. I know you are trying to inform new people not to get suckered into the scam, but first and foremost....you gotta protect yourself lol. In this case, as you now know, don't type anything that has to do with that scam.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Edited out moderated quote.

just hope its fixable... would be sad to kick ppl off who pay for this game and try to prevent scammers....
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I'm sure its fixable. But, I have to say, the fact that they put an inst-ban on those words is actually incredible. Most things on this game take sssoooo long to implement. But they put that insta-ban on and its awesome. Granted the scammers just use the skewed version [Do not mention this link here as it's basically advertising for them, thanks] or whatever. But, I really love the initiative taken by the devs.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Edited out moderated quote.

Me too. Glad to see this issue being worked on, just not on me :(
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Problem Solved!! Un-Banned. Be careful NOT to post anything about those guys!

This thread can be removed
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Will leave this thread visible so that people can see what happens just be mentioning the name. By doing so, you are basically advertising for them. Don't mention it here, don't mention it in game. I am, however, closing this thread.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.