test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUG] Trickster Rogue Stealth Reveal not working in pvp any longer.

ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
Up until module 6 release. TRs always had 2 second stealth reveal after attacking a target (only for that target however). This has NOT been happening this entire module. I know I have asked as well as MANY others if this was intentional or not and it seems VERY weird that we have not seen any announcement regarding this as its a BIG deal.

Im not here to argue if its needed or not, merely that it WAS working last module, never was announced EVER that i was going away, yet out of the blue it stopped working?

Comments

• Options
    hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    Your post, while accurate regarding stealth reveal no longer being around in module 6, is a bit misleading in that you say "up until module 6. TRs always had 2 second stealth reveal...". The stealth reveal was only introduced in module 5, and in addition to this stealth reveal the base stealth duration of the TR was increased in module 5 as partial compensation and this increase is also no longer in module 6 (which affects both pvp and pve).
  • Options
    wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    TRs always had 2 second stealth reveal after attacking a target

It was like that for like half a module, not always :P

Anyway with the removal of stealth reveal there was a ninja nerf - base stealth duration has been reduced to 5s, so we had 20% longer base stealth duration before mod 6. None of these changes were announced in patch notes and nobody knows if its WAI