test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a tank for a premade group

dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
Hi guys,
My groupand I are looking for a solid 5th we are looking for a tank that wants a permanent group that can run anything and blow thru it like chocolate milk. The current group consist of:
1 Control wizard spell storm renegade 19.2 k gear score 2, Devoted cleric divine oracle 18 k gear score 3 scourge warlock not sure spec 18 k gear score 4. Hunter ranger trapper 18 k gear score 5 Looking for bad mother trucker tank NON DPS to be finisher of our group must be 100% campaign completion must have character built. no squishy tanks. must have all necessary gear. any other questions feel free to ask.
we are super fun just not looking to carry a player we are a group and all want to be useful
if meet standard and are interested contact
gt mh havoc :)
look forward to hearing from you
I'm always online but i appear offline from time to time.
SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
Legacy/Kevlar
Look Good Play Good
STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.

Comments

• Options
    djionicsxb1djionicsxb1 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    LOL you do know the best tanks are those who have a fair bit of DPS in them ? They then can keep the threat and even help speed up the dungeon etc etc. What it seems to me that you want is a buff bot who just basically stands there and does nothing. At 17k+ GS if a tank has wasted all there points to reach a stupid amount of defence (ie 6k+) then in my view they arent going to help you much. If you know the softcaps (as per this mod) then you will know that it is better to hit around 4k defence then switch to other attributes.

Yes I am a DPS tank if you want to call it that, but I am always first for the team and buff them for damage etc etc can hold threat and heal myself easy enough with my build.

You do have a nice team and GS of players so tbh any class or tank would easily fit in as you have enough control/dps and healing going on there that any dungeon will be easy (including castle never).

If you was to maybe explain what kind of tank (ie more in depth) and why then you may get exactly what your looking for.

BTW im a 17k+ tank but just tweaking my stats to my style of play but good luck finding the exact tank.

PS would also be helpful if the person your looking for had an idea of what timezones you usually play.
  • Options
    i would be interested in trying you out we normally play weekends alot and weekdays after 7-8pm cst we are all currently farming elol for horns
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
  • Options
    the tank will be nice for this group but i am honestly setting up for mod 6 just getting the group ready now
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
  • Options
    not to be rude but i could get my tank to 60 and prob hit 16k one day
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
  • Options
    djionicsxb1djionicsxb1 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I am in the UK so I think that works out as midnight in the UK when its 7-8pm cst. So while I am on now and again at that time it would be hit and miss. But hit me up if you like IGN djionics@djionics