test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock class bugs

denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
These are the bugs that I am currently aware about the warlock class, see my other thread about the damage spikes of the soul puppet below. For ACT logs look at the posts below

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1197529/soul-puppet-damage-bug-exploit-or-is-it-damage-spikes-explained

Wrathful Souls
Wrathful souls does not grant the correct amount of hit points stolen from the target when my soul puppet deals damage. 'Wraith Claw' is my puppet attacking.
According to the 38k damage done by the puppet I should have been healed for 5800 (15%). The actual amount was 725.

SpiritFire
This power does not follow the tooltip. I'm using an epic artifact weapon which has 2000-2500 weapon damage and here is the damage min/max dealt by the SpiritFire ability 99/137. It should be 1000-1250 (50%)

Soul Puppet Crits
The soul puppet never crits, it's damage is always roughly the same. I'm not sure if this is Working as intended or not, so posting it here.

Lesser Curses interactions
Lesser curses interacts with powers properly as a curse. However it does not allow Curse related feats to proc. (Example: Creeping Death does not trigger on lesser cursed targets)

TT and soul puppet
The soul puppet does not redirect damage to other targets when attacking a target who's cursed with tyranical threat. As shown in the picture I should have redirected 50% of the soul puppet's damage and the numbers would have been much higher. However I used Essence Defiler to show you that the numbers were off, the damage from tyranical threat roughly equals to 50%(25%x2 targets) of Essence Defiler, and does not include the damage from wraith claw, my soul puppet damage.
I am using the 25% tyranical threat curse with two targets to redirect damage on, this was tested on training dummies in dread ring. If this change is made, it would be nice if the puppet focused on the targets cursed first hand as well.

Infernal Orbs
This is new to mod 6, it doesn't crit anymore (It used to work fine) I don't know what happened to it. Rank 4 of this rank does not give an extra dart as stated by the power - Thanks to Glarty for this information.

HarrowStorm
Surging the storm does not prone anymore, it was broken in one of the recent patches

Arms of Hadar
This spell's AoE is broken - it's impossible to aim it because the hit box is not always the same and it's neither the one that shows. When you move before casting it's even worse like shadow slip - cast - shadow slip. AoE is somewhere but nobody knows where. When you stand without moving it 'seems better' but even there it's not always accurate.

Soul puppet damage infinite stacking
The problem is the Soul Puppet has issues in some cases where it's damage goes wild. I've recorded my soul puppet doing 3.5million damage per hit. That's every 2 seconds.

I think this is how it works. The capstone of the damnation tree and the basic SW power. When you generate a new soul puppet if there is one active, the soul puppet damage increases by 20%. Every 15 seconds the damnation capstone procs and increases your puppet damage. If you add in good party buffs, and your puppet has been alive for a while, I think this is how it happens. This would explain why it doesn't happen in solo content, the puppet dies frequently in it, resetting the counter.

If not, might want to look how the soul puppet manages weapon damage interactions, that might also be the problem with spirit Fire.

Avalanche and creeping death
At wills don't build up stacks of avalanche, but creeping death does, which inevitably causes death of you and your party when you hit someone who has the boon with alot of DoTs. I've actually had this happen to me frequently in pvp, I definitely got called out for killing my own team lol.

Soul Scorch
It does not make you gain any action point when you cast it.

Dust to Dust
Ending combat while tyranical threat is still active will prevent the dust to dust feat from generating any action points disregard how many sparks held before combat ended
I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Wrathful Souls Damage dealt
    dwUo0Q2.png

Wrathful Souls Damage Healed
    KZESG1c.png

SpiritFire Damage
    wNjAaa0.png

Soul puppet crits
    zCaim9Q.png

• Options
    Redirecting damage with TT and soul puppet damage.
    JssamkP.png

Infernal Orb never crits anymore
    tHQCmLj.png

• Options
    So that's it for now