test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for guild

I am a fairly new player but getting the hang of the game rather quick.I am currently a level 42, though I am leveling quickly. I am hoping to find a friendly helpful guild to join.

Thanks
Loriah@KaiaDeraven

Comments

• propheticshadowpropheticshadow Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    We're in similar straits. I'd like to explore the game thuroughly, though I don't play MP often enough to have formed a reliable, actively-playing group... vice vi - can't start one. I am new as well, my main just broke the 60 mark at less than 2 weeks (2x Exp helped a lot). I am primarily familiar with the Trickster Rogue but am slowly exploring alt options to better understand class matchups. I tend to get my Dailys done when not completing maps even though my PvP stats are laughable. If your Gearscore requirement is set to take advantage of Well of Dragons, don't bother contacting me - I'm not there yet and don't plan to rush. Most who have played with me have seen Chapel@PropheticShadow, drop me a mail in-game or Msg Gamertag PropheticShadow if your guild is interested primarily in having fun. See ya out there, even if you dont see me *smoke bomb*
    See ya out there
    -even if you don't see me-
    *smoke bomb*
  • razalkunnrazalkunn Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Same im level 19 though.
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    You are all welcome to join our guild I have a very active guild with members of all levels and times playing. Try us out send me a message on xb1 gt Bleedin Blue75
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • whiskeyzombiewhiskeyzombie Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Night Ward is recruiting new members lv 60 with gear scores of 13k+ for our raid team and any gear score for supporting roles. We hold a monthly raffle, Astral Diamond buy in with prizes worth 300k+ AD. We currently have 4 repositories opened. We have a strong core group, but have a total of 50ish active members. We are currently restructuring the guild, so now is a good time to join up. We accept alts into the guild as well. Our only requirements to join is that you are an active member, who contributes to the growth of the guild, have a mic, and we prefer having members who are 18 and older. We hold officer meeting once a week and open forums every other week. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or send me a party invite. My gamertag is Whiskey Mckraut. All is welcome, so bring your friends.