test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can you get your artifact off-hand from a loss?

majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
Even if you don't defeat Tiamat, I have received my off-hand from the gold place finish, but can this still happen even on a loss? So even though 14 of 25 people all quit in the first two minutes, should you ride it out and hope or is a dragon egg your only salvation?

Comments

• Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    I honestly don't think you can get any of the end game gear, I.E. artifacts of any sort, if you don't beat Tiamat. Granted that is just based on my experience. I have never gotten anything good at all, unless we beat Tiamat.
  • Options
    twocats1saucertwocats1saucer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I know from personal experience you can get tiamats orb and the off hand off of loosing
  • Options
    Well, good to know.
  • Options
    Yeah I get dragon eggs, resonance stones and a few other things with gold bracket while losing, but I wasn't sure if epic rewards would drop, haven't paid a large amount of attention, although the egg is an epic drop I guess.
  • Options
    Oh Dragon Counts as a good drop? I have gotten plenty of them lol. Seems like they are pretty much worthless now, they have gone from 35k ad in the TH to about 10k ad. I have about 35 on my main and 18 on my alt. Don't use them at all.
  • Options
    xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Dragon Eggs are Epic since they purble... Not as good of a drop as they were before they started dropping though.
  • Options
    The lower dragon egg costs are good for crafters, lower production cost, higher profit.
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    I would say you can't but I'm not 100% sure. I've lost at Tiamat many many times and not received anything but eggs, resonance stones, pouches and the odd shard. I've never had anything else drop. The Tiamat Hoard suggests the Off-Hand and Artifact will only drop when successful but you never know in this game.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    salacious66salacious66 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I've had 3 orbs/books (no offhand) drop all wins - losses have never had anything better than egg/shard. As for the leaderboard yes - no idea how the score works as I've never been out of the top 5 gold.
  • Options
    silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    I've gotten back packs, and dragon eggs from losses.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)