test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Player? Like being solo but mod7 you need a guild for upgrades? Join Casual Friday

seventhpillarseventhpillar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
Edit:

I really hate to say it but this concept is not gaining any traction as not many players see the potential of this kind of group concept. Most people want guilds that I do not want to hinder the ones that joined as there isn't very many. Therefore, this is now being closed so the members can join a guild that can help them get better for the future and hopefully find one that fits their need. Unless otherwise I see a need, this will now be closed.

What is Casual Friday? Casual Friday is not a guild in it's true essence, it's more of a community of players helping each other out so they can gear and not be left out in mod 7. It is a way for "Casual Players" or those lonewolves that generally like to play alone most of the time but now being gated by the new upcoming mod. This "guild" per say is open to anyone. Once a member, you can invite anyone, anytime and there is no requirement except for one thing, respect everyone.

There is no quota nor requirements and targets all players from every level. The goal is to help those single players into mod 7. That is it.

If you are interested in joining, pst me @seventhpillar in-game.
Post edited by seventhpillar on

Comments

• drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Great offering. ​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • zefirootzefiroot Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    This is a great guild for me. Hope it works. PMed you @seventhpillar .
  • seventhpillarseventhpillar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    @zefiroot, sorry to say, I closed it as per the message above the OP. Hopefully you will find a nice guild/group to join.