test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Party Loot Manager app

angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
A player made a request/inquiry over at Reddit about some easier way to manage party loot profit-sharing. So I came up with this:

Introducing the Neverwinter Party Loot Manager.

What is it? It’s an app I’ve done up for Mac and Windows for profit-sharing among parties who prefer to do this sort of thing. It does’t matter if you’re on X-Box or PC - this is a stand-alone app that you can use as a Party Treasurer to help manage your loot and share distributions.

Obviously it won’t work well for PUGs, but for those organized guilds or party runs where only one person picks up all the loot with the intention to sell it then distribute everyone’s fair share then this is the app to help you do this and not go crazy (it’s called working smarter, not harder; duh).

Screenshot:

NPLM%20Screenshot.png

It does not require installation: just unzip and run it and away you go.

How it works:

You create a writ (reverse invoice) for each party member, select the loot they get a share of, indicate that player’s share (1/2, 1/3, 1/4, or 1/5) and the amount owed is automatically calculated for that loot item, and a running total is calculated based on the quantity and number of loot items.

Then you can distribute Astral Diamond funds (or specific loot items, such a GMoP or whatever,) to that player - and mark the writ as “paid”.

As for Loot items: you build records as you come across them - then they are selectable from a list. For each loot item you create a record for you also include an “Auction Value” - this is the amount you expect to, or have actually sold the loot for in the Auction House. This amount is what populates each person’s fair share in the writ.

Auction House 10% Take: fear not! A “share” in the writ has already deducted the Auction House take from the loot item value. For example:

Loot Item value is 100,000 AD. A person’s 1/3 share of that loot will be 30,000 AD - all three player shares total 90,000 (100,000 - 10,000 (10% AH take)). This way the party treasurer is not shortchanged in the cost of selling loot in the AH and actually managing this stuff.

TAH-DAH!

The app is 100% FREE. If you ever pay for it then it sucks to be you, so don’t. GRAB IT HERE (One download includes both Mac OSX and Windows versions)

You can grab it from my dropbox here.

NOTE TO MODS: I wasn’t sure where to put this thread, so please move it to appropriate forum if this one ain’t it, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    Oh man. Split runs in ToS and CN. Good times.

Thanks for posting and developing!
  • Options
    angrymanagementangrymanagement Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    Used to have a lot of links to online spreadsheets for shared CN runs....ah the days when the game was rewarding to play.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Nice. Very useful for the XBoX version where they still have loot rolls (I think). I'd post it there as well.

I did post there with a link to this thread and in hind-sight I should have done the reverse. LOL

Either way it's here is anyone wants it.