test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Spotlight: Twilight Empire & Infernal Paragons

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Read up on this joint spotlight from two different branches of the same guild! http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9471993

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Congratulations!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User
    Thanks :) We're currently recruiting! Any players above level 70 is welcomed to join! If you are looking for a friendly, casual and helpful guild to call it your home, Infernal Paragons and Twilight Empire is the right place :) Currently, IP is a mix of PvP and PvE, TE is purely PvE.

Please register here on our website: http://infernal-paragons.shivtr.com/ We look forward to running stuff with you all!

• dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    RE: The above post.

We do not support nor endorse any poaching from other guilds. Joining TE or IP is purely voluntary.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon