test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Campaign "prevent Tiamat's return". What is the point of this?

zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
This part of the campaign just seems like a waste of 5 hard earned Linu's favours and other resources to achieve 5 mediocre enchantments and nothing else. It doesn't prevent Tiamat's return at all, so what is actually the point of it?

Comments

• Options
    bluedoodbluedood Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Not sure at this point, but got my 5 rank 5 enchants from it.
  • Options
    bluedood wrote: »
    Not sure at this point, but got my 5 rank 5 enchants from it.
    I'm not sure either, 5x rank 5 enchantments are nothing more than food for an artefact at level 60 and certainly not worth 5 Linu's favours plus the other resources you need to advance in it.

• Options
    xenolith666xenolith666 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    unlocks the final boon i think
  • Options
    lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    I really wonder if it wasn't a mistake that it unlocked the offshoot tasks after only 1 level up. Seemed so strange, but I'm saying screw it until I have spare favors. I suppose it probably needs to be finished off completely to unlock the last boon, but I haven't even pulled the new book let alone have spares of the old ones lying around.
  • Options
    unlocks the final boon i think
    Which doesn't work properly by all accounts as it doesn't give the correct % increase. Was told this by one of the moderators last week.

• Options
    sponsahmesponsahme Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    the last boon works properly what are you talking about lol. it's only the critical severity that is bugged.
  • Options
    xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I figured out/guessed it's worth just the boon unlock, which certainly isn't worth 5 LF or 1/3 of the off-hand artifact I actually want. Although I did get the boon book from the chest already; unfortunately I don't have the Breyer's book before it which is way too expensive imo. So I can't use that dragon queen book right now anyway. Would be nice if things were clearer, but that's part of the fun of figuring out you just wasted something far more valuable :dizzy: 1500 coins / 100 coffers / 7.5 treasures each LF is crazy. I feel more bad for those working towards a set of that armor!! Unless of course you get crazy lucky and can beat Tiamat more than 1 out of every 4 to 8 to 20 random groups of... oh 25 10KGS low DPS quitters. :smiley:
  • Options
    silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    1. linu's favors aren't as hard to get as you think. The offhand you can buy which the majority of people save for can be dropped just by doing Tiamet.
    2. I think the reason it expands is to give another method of getting the keys that most people use zen for.

That's literally it.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • Options
    rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    1. linu's favors aren't as hard to get as you think. The offhand you can buy which the majority of people save for can be dropped just by doing Tiamet.
    2. I think the reason it expands is to give another method of getting the keys that most people use zen for.

That's literally it.

Ya keys and boon

As far as keys go, our zen to AD economy just toraly chumps the need to do key task. In other campaigns it could be vastly cheaper method
  • Options
    cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    You can get the keys from just doing that campaign once. You don't need to do it five times.