Install Arc
Options

Changes Coming to Vote-to-Kick

2»

Comments

• Options
    truthfu1gam3rtruthfu1gam3r Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @mahburg said:
    > Booiting and looting would definitely fall foul of the Live tos and if the enforcement team ever comes in they will start dropping the banhammer
    > Best solution is to go on the live forums and request that Major Nelson and the crew come into neverwinter.
    > Then we can read the enforcement forums and laugh our asses off as they get banned :)

You can't get banned off of xbox for an in game system. The method of "cheating" as you try to put does not break the terms of agreement. it's a system developers put into the game that is being used( and abused) all xbox can do is tell the developers to fix it. Also Major Nelson has nothing to do with the "banhammer" LMFAO.. he is basically a columnist for microsoft.
  • Options
    truthfu1gam3rtruthfu1gam3r Member Posts: 2 New User
    I think a lot of people in this forum have forgotten why the VTK was even implemented in the first place. For all of you saying to get "completely rid of it " can start paying for my injury kits every time we fail because a healer decides he wants to dps or a tank who decides to not play his role and pretend he is a rouge.
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 29 Arc User

The current system does no such thing, and it's a pain in the butt to boot people. Very few people enjoy booting! I have worked hard to get to a skill level and gear level to effectively almost solo pk and frost, why should anyone be forced to carry lesser players to drops that normally they would struggle to achieve? If I could just que and not be forced to play with others, I wouldn't be forced to boot! And just FYI, we boot instantly which is far different than booting after the loot drops.

Nobody forced you to be a socio-path. It's easy to blame others and the 'system' for your behaviour, but at the end of the day the ultimate fact is that you simply believe you are more important than other people.