test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Would be intresting to know...

fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
Since they are working on leadership, and tring to reduce boting done with it, how will people get compensated for it? Couze it's pretty much the only way to constantly make good amount of AD? I'm sure nobody wants to run a dungeon whose reward is barelay adequate to the amount spent on kits/potions >.< I gues we will find out...

Comments

• Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Actually, the blog stated a double AD weekend was coming. YAY...the problem is doubling nothing is still nothing...
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    "L" -> "Earn Epic Rewards!" -> Pick something

3 Skirmishes gets you 3k AD. If you do it while the Skirmishes even it on, that's another 1k AD every time you finish the skirmish.

Same with dungeons. And foundries. And PvP.

All my level 70 characters make 3k AD per day just from invoking.

Leadership still has AD, as far as I know. Pick some of the "set it and forget it" tasks... 12 hours for 1600 AD, as an example.

This really isn't the end of the world.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    gphxgphxgphxgphx Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    It's like someone shooting your cat and giving you a stuffed one as a consolation prize.
  • Options
    stylepilestylepile Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    Actually, the blog stated a double AD weekend was coming. YAY...the problem is doubling nothing is still nothing...
    ^^ this

• Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    They only removed leadership from the Gateway. It sucks and will cost me in the 300k AD a week range because I can't reset my professions 3 days a week because of work (I work at home 2 days), but they didn't remove leadership. I don't personally like it, but it's not the end of the world.

2x AD weekend is effectively meaningless, but I guess it's better than nothing. A permanent increase of 2 or 3x for all Rhix dailies would be a good start.

But, given the other poor decisions lately, this one isn't that bad. At least the AD backlog is gone for now.
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    I can can play my sword coast online yay!
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    psyb3rtr011psyb3rtr011 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Yep, get 3 each Purple, Blue and Green Heros', and 16 Hour Leadership Tasks take 12 hours, 12 hour ones take 9.5 and 8 hours take 5.5. Do this twice a day, and you can get close to 20K AD, or Bags of Stones for Refinement, or sale on the AD market. Minor Resonance, the most common, are selling for over 800 AD each. Lesser Resonance for 4500 each, and Resonance Stones for over 9750 each. The Others stones for anywhere from 250 for Minor, up to 3K each for Blue... Let alone the occasional marks and enchantments you can get....
    Psyb3rTr011
    AKA Cyber Troll and Euben Hadd
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    You
    Yep, get 3 each Purple, Blue and Green Heros', and 16 Hour Leadership Tasks take 12 hours, 12 hour ones take 9.5 and 8 hours take 5.5. Do this twice a day, and you can get close to 20K AD, or Bags of Stones for Refinement, or sale on the AD market. Minor Resonance, the most common, are selling for over 800 AD each. Lesser Resonance for 4500 each, and Resonance Stones for over 9750 each. The Others stones for anywhere from 250 for Minor, up to 3K each for Blue... Let alone the occasional marks and enchantments you can get....

You know their price will drop eventually too since no casual players will have any AD to spare to RP stones and hardcore players already can farm their Rp stones while doing dailies or dungeons.
  • Options
    thyralionthyralion Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Just the 3 heroes are around 2.5 - 3 million AD btw...
  • Options
    soditalloversoditallover Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    the amount of ad in the game has not changed and the botters have just gone ingame making it harder for legit players, target the accounts selling the ad get some admins ingame look for the bots find the ip addresses and ban them make it harder for the botters making 1mil a day per account, ive worked as an admin back in the day for tfc and on tf2 and was told to target bots find ip ban that ip if you get lots and lots from onr isp ban the isp, this change has had almost no effect on the bots just the players.