test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Interested in creating a new guild?

I would like to know if there are any level 60 players that have characters from Cormyr interested in creating a new guild? XBL GT is NamelessMystic. Feel free to message for details

Comments

• whiskeyzombiewhiskeyzombie Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Night Ward is recruiting new members lv 60 with gear scores of 13k+ for our raid team and any gear score for supporting roles. We hold a monthly raffle, Astral Diamond buy in with prizes worth 300k+ AD. We currently have 4 repositories opened. We have a strong core group, but have a total of 50ish active members. We are currently restructuring the guild, so now is a good time to join up. We accept alts into the guild as well. Our only requirements to join is that you are an active member, who contributes to the growth of the guild, have a mic, and we prefer having members who are 18 and older. We hold officer meeting once a week and open forums every other week. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or send me a party invite. My gamertag is Whiskey Mckraut. All is welcome, so bring your friends.