test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New casual player looking for social guild

purnopurno Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Heya, I'm new to Neverwinter and play it casually. However, I feel a tad lonely without a fun and social guild to chat with. I like to do a dungeon or a skirmish frequently, but I'm not really into PvP. I'm still levelling up and have a long way to go. I can't promise to be online much.

So, any of the social guilds have a spot for me? :smiley:

Comments

• siobahnsolarissiobahnsolaris Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hi Purno,

Fidelis ad Mortem is recruiting. We are an 18+, Roman Legion themed guild and we do understand time restrictions. We do have a 1 week trial period for new recruits. So if you do choose F.A.M to run with, I suggest getting to know your guild mates a bit since they are the ones that vote towards making you a full fledged member.

We utilize TS, guild chat and our forums as means of communication. Click on the image at the bottom of this post to be taken to our guild page.

How often and what time do you usually run around in game?

Cheers!
    enjin-675436-SiobahnSolaris-green.png
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Howdy Purno!!! We at Tyrs Pladium are a casual and friendly guild. We have a no zerg and go at the pace of the slowest player policy that goes well with our No Drama policy. Use the link I provided to check us out, read through our guild rules and fill out an application if you are interested.

Will be looking forward to seeing an application from you.
  • cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Greetings Purno! :)

I am with Guild Medieval, we are a very social guild. We are more interested in recruiting friends to game with than someone who is a level 70 or has a high TIL. We are also mainly PvE, although we have some members who PvP too.

We do have some guild rules which we are very strict about:
    - no profanity
    - no exploits/cheats/hacks
    - no bullying/name calling

We have our own forums and ingame channel and we are also a multi-game guild if you play any other MMOs.

Having been there for over a year now, I can definitely say it's my home in NW. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I got some great help from other members while levelling too :)

If you want to find out some more about us, this is our recruitment thread:
    http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/513494/guild-medieval-maturity-fair-play-family-friendly#latest

To sign up, just apply on our website:
    http://www.guildmedieval.com

Hope to see you ingame!
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • purnopurno Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hmm... it seems Neverwinter doesn't use any region-based servers, isn't it? So there's people here from all around the world, all different timezones. Might be useful to say i'm in the CET/CEST timezone. It's probably best if I join a guild with people of similar timezones :)
  • cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hey Purno,

At Guild Medieval we are an international guild and have many EU players (including me!), timezone won't be an issue :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Howdy Purno, We too at Tyrs Paladium have members that play at all times. So no need to worry about when you play. Point in fact I would say most guilds have players active in all time zones.