test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wasn't there a patch that gave kicking a 3 minute time limit? Or am I imagining that happened?

majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
Because I just spent 40 minutes during delves being kicked repeatedly and instantly from the exact same E LoL over and over and over and over and over.

Comments

• attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    it never happened. I'm in eLoL groups that kick in the first 3 mins all the time, and kick multiple party members as soon as they make it into the group, 15 seconds apart.
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    According to patch notes, yes. However I've never seen any affect.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • minicorgiminicorgi Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    They were supposed to. Evidently, this fix never came.
  • nullvaluepointnullvaluepoint Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I prefer the 0 minute kick. I don't like joining a group that plans on kicking me in 3 minutes. It just wastes 3 more minutes of MY time. Hardly a fix. I'd prefer a fix that is punative to the kicking group and not the kicked person.
  • b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    I prefer the 0 minute kick. I don't like joining a group that plans on kicking me in 3 minutes. It just wastes 3 more minutes of MY time. Hardly a fix. I'd prefer a fix that is punative to the kicking group and not the kicked person.

Makes sense.

Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    eLoL is so bad for kicking and it makes me laugh. Some people are so scared to run this dungeon without what they feel is the perfect group. Most of the time if they don't kick right away they kick at the first boss. This doesn't even let you evaluate how good your group is.

I've beaten it several times with no healer in the group. It's more challenging but it's possible. Also beat it with DPS only. It wasn't even hard, had to pop a couple potions but the dragon melted. We beat him on the first try.

Anyway sorry I know that was slightly off topic but had to get it off my chest. But, no, I have not noticed the fix actually working.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    I do not understand the kicking in general. People seem to think a tank and healer are required when they really are not.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • sponsahmesponsahme Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    If you queue for ELOL during delves by yourself then you are going to run into either
    A. 4 random people at the end boss constantly kicking people to find a healer
    B. 3 people who are in a guild all together constantly kicking people to find a healer.

the funniest was when i found this one group of 2 15k cws 1 17k hr 1 13k tr constantly kicking people for a healer in temple of the spider and i literally spammed saying that they were pathetic for needing a healer with that gearscore and they ran it with me asking me if i could tank on my gwf and i asked them if they could CC.

Personally i think they were to busy fixing tiamat to focus on the kicking issue and postponed it for now.
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    No patch installed timer, but youll notice if you say que with 4 dps, it will hold you tell a healer ques, so roles matter now, clears up the mass kick to find heals atleast. sW can fill healer role if speced in right path
  • bmeanbmean Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    One thing that I have noticed is that I'm set as a dps DC, and I usually get paired with a heals DC. Wich makes for a very fun run. Even In pvp this happens. Even if I don't get pared with one I can easily switch roles to help the team. People want DC'S because we are supposed to be the leaders in the game. That by nature is how it was designed, I believe.
    Here lately I say right away in chat if any VTK come up, unless very good reasoning, I'll leave as well if it succeeds. So, not only do they lose who ever they kicked, but me as well, which makes them have to wait even longer.
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I think they forgot about the patch while they were creating yet another epic bear mount for the Zen market. Seems we need a new one every week after the maintenance for some reason.
  • karlspaklerkarlspakler Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    majik518 wrote: »
    Because I just spent 40 minutes during delves being kicked repeatedly and instantly from the exact same E LoL over and over and over and over and over.

Hopefully they went back to the drawing board because their fix was no fix at all.

• rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Ysy real boot n lot fix on way!
  • summers200#8005 summers200 Member Posts: 6 New User
    Ok I can't post as I'm new which is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> so here goes ill just post this here instead. ..

Ok so I quit this game around Feb time or so I only recently came back made a new toon and soon I gor my first dungeon at level 20 I got kicked... straight away for no reason

I am a Healing cleric btw...

So I go again... kicked... again... kicked.. After 10 times in a row I gave up... later I tried another dungeon around level 40... again kicked... kicked... kicked... I gave up...

So now I'm at end game... its even worse... I am new do I don't have 18k gear score... kicked... Over and over kicked even from level 60 t1s...

How can I get gear if I'm not allowed to farm for it?

Ok get friends... well I not got any that plays this... get a guild... can't. .. no one wants a new player with low gear score and wants to farm with me for gear they can't be bothered...

So it looks like only thing to do is just quit... k have literally ran out of options....
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    In theory it should not be possible however I gather there is some kind of glitch that overrides the VTK system, as for guilds not wanting to help players out that's not wholly true there are many out there who will help players rank up.
    Message me on live and I will bring you into ours (same handle).

Only prerequisite with us is that you are over 18 (no Squeakies sorry) :)
  • vapezuluvapezulu Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    This thread made my head hurt until I realised it was a bumped old thread.
    All the talk of 18k GS brings back fond memories lol

Also I presume the afore mentioned bumpie was a PC player as he managed to quit 2 months before the game came out on Xbox one lol
This discussion has been closed.