test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eviscerate looking for quality members.

Eviscerate is looking for members. I'm a HR with a 17.2 GS. We are recruiting active players. We're a smaller guild because we accept quality people(13k GS and above). Our #1 rule is no boot and loot. Send me a message in game or on xbox if interested. BAMFHunter@RedOofDeath

Comments

• arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Just to add to this -

We are looking for both PvE and PvP minded members. Eviscerate is forming a PvP Squad and will be running 5man Domination throughout the day. We also have a majority of members who focus on dungeons / Tiamat and end game content. Our Guild is very active and we are always in Party chat together joking around and communicating.

We are preparing for the new PvP campaign and StrongHolds is not too far off either. We have about 16-18 Active Members and are looking to add some mature and skilled players to our ranks. If you are interested in trying out for the PvP Squad please let me know. If you would like to join the guild as a recruit and see if you like it please contact either me Arqos@Arq0s or BAMFHunter@RedOofDeath .

Thanks

Arqos - 19.2k TR
    Eviscerate
    Guild Leader