test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

In game economy.

tgsmoothtgsmooth Member Posts: 52 Arc User
So with Tiamat out now, I used to make my massive amounts of AD grinding dungeons and selling T2 set pieces for 100-450k, but all has changed and T2 set pieces have tank to be worthless. Does anyone have any idea on how to make AD now besides from getting artifacts, greater marks, or cloaks? That's a lot of grinding blindly for very little drop rates. Did this happen on PC and if so how did you balance it to make AD again. I thought the Draconic Templar set would replace T2
s price wise but besides the gloves the helmets and chest pieces I got have been bound on pick up and can't be sold. This is a little frustrating going from making at minimum a million AD a week to maybe 250K. Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It was worse on PC. The dragon heralds in Well of Dragons dropped T2 gear all time time. Prices plummeted. Just have to find other ways to make AD. Professions are good. It's best to find things that everyone needs now and will always need, like enchants.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    I make a fair bit selling dyes.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • Options
    tgsmoothtgsmooth Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    @kreatyve , it is hard to farm greater marks of potency/union/power/stability, and artifacts. I tried to look around and really besides a large amount of coffers those are the only things selling for over 100k. Has there been any chatter when Mod 3 is going to be released for us? I guess I could get more character slots and start salvaging on 5 different character and using to rough, 5 characters would be 120k ad a day. That is about the only way I can think of right now to make DECENT AD. Also like the fact you talk to the players in general to, good job man!
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    tgsmooth wrote: »
    @kreatyve , it is hard to farm greater marks of potency/union/power/stability, and artifacts. I tried to look around and really besides a large amount of coffers those are the only things selling for over 100k. Has there been any chatter when Mod 3 is going to be released for us? I guess I could get more character slots and start salvaging on 5 different character and using to rough, 5 characters would be 120k ad a day. That is about the only way I can think of right now to make DECENT AD. Also like the fact you talk to the players in general to, good job man!

Thank you, @tgsmooth. (by the way, I'm not a man, lol). But to answer your question, the only thing I have heard regarding the release of mod 3 is that it's going to be sometime by the end of the year. It was a while back that I heard that, so I do not know if that's still the plan or not.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    from what I can tell, all T1 and T2 armor sells for its salvage value, or less. Remember when farming a T2 and getting that boss drop could net you a quarter million AD? now, its 10k. Amazing.

During the first week of the game, there was a sale on character slots, 80 zen per two slots. I bought 10 extra slots for 400 zen. Every piece of non-bound armor I get on the characters I actually play (3 active 60s) goes to them to salvage. On average, I'd say I make 100k a day from their salvages total, another 5-10k from leadership each. That'd replace your million per week. There's a much higher up front cost for you at this point though.

(and I make a LOT from Alchemy, selling components.. easily more than a million AD per week if I tried.)