test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Oathbound Paladin???

Anyone got any news on when this class is subject to drop??? A lot of people were saying it was supposed to drop when Tiamat did, but, well, Tiamat is here, but the OP isn't. I would just go to PC version of NW and play as the OP I started, but, I kind of can't seeing as the PC version freezes my computer. So all I can do is wait for them to FINALLY drop the class into the Xbox One version.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You will get it when you get Mod 6: Elemental Evil. There is no ETA on that currently.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    agentmaryland93agentmaryland93 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    kreatyve wrote: »
    You will get it when you get Mod 6: Elemental Evil. There is no ETA on that currently.

I was told Tiamat was part of the Elemental Evil drop.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    kreatyve wrote: »

I was told Tiamat was part of the Elemental Evil drop.

No, Tiamat is part of Mod 5, Rise of Tiamat. The mods, in order of release on PC are Mod 1: Fury of Feywild (Sharandar), Mod 2: Shadowmantle (Dread Ring), Mod 3: Curse of Icewind Dale, Mod 4: Tyranny of Dragons, Mod 5: Rise of Tiamat, Mod 6: Elemental Evil. And we are getting ready to get Mod 7: Strongholds on PC. Mod 8 will be something to do with the Underdark (exact name of the mod not yet released).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    sairaiakkisairaiakki Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Not sure when I will be able to make my own topic but anyone know when Nine Hells Lockbox will return to Xbox One?