test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artifact Class Feature bugged?

intelligirlintelligirl Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Was wondering if this is happening to anyone else, and if this is supposed to happen....

So when I hover over my artifact off-hand in the shop (Golden Dragon Talisman - CW), the description for the Artifact Class Feature changes every time I switch tabs/pages between Equipment/Artifact Weapon/Linu's Favor. I'm curious if this is supposed to happen, and if this means I'll get one of these when I purchase it (being random - like the main hand out of the box), or do I have to purchase it with the description of the exact one that I want visible? Or is this just a glitch I'm experiencing? Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    It's glitched.....
    I too seen this, and thought to keep changing until the Class Feature I wanted came up (Barrowed Time for my SW).
    It came up, purchased the Artifact Offhand to find it was a complete random one again.
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
  • Options
    redhoodedmenace1redhoodedmenace1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    It's supposed to be random lol
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    It's random. You use Cubes of Augmentation from the Wondrous Bazaar to adjust the stats of the off-hand.
  • Options
    xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Can you use 4 cubes to adjust the bonus on the main hand? Probably not, that have that make 6 (at the cost of 6 gems, 6 bones, 6 um whatevers at 5KAD each, 20K AD and whatver gold) to get the one you want. Meh, bah, heh.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    xxxsfalxxx wrote: »
    Can you use 4 cubes to adjust the bonus on the main hand? Probably not, that have that make 6 (at the cost of 6 gems, 6 bones, 6 um whatevers at 5KAD each, 20K AD and whatver gold) to get the one you want. Meh, bah, heh.

Nope, not on main-hand. But, you are under a false impression. You never need to make more than 3 main-hand weapons. You get a shard and a weapon with each task run. If you don't like the weapon, salvage it. Unlike Epics, you get a shard for salvage instead of AD. You can buy you choice of artifact weapon for 6 shards from the vendor. 3 shards from task + 3 from salvage = Weapon of choice.