test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 70 DC looking for a guild

t8xt8x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
Hello.

I see that the new mod will be focusing on guilds, so I am looking for one.

Currently I have 2.7k level and I am in the process of updating my gear. I also have 4 orange artifacts and pure plague fire enchantment (and rank 7/8 black ice enchantments on all my gear).
My current build is mostly focused on buffs and healing, so that I can be of use in dungeons. I am looking for a casual/not too competitive guild, preferably one that doesn't require teamspeak and such things, because I like to enjoy peace and quiet while playing games. Right now, I mostly do dungeons and I don't mind helping out others. :smile:

Oh, and I behave maturely and don't use profanity.

Thank you,
Blaziken@t8x

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hi there,

I'm with Guild Medieval and we are recruiting at the moment, DCs very welcome for our dungeon runs ;)

We are a low drama, friendly, active guild. There is no competition between members and you can play as casually as you wish.

While we use mumble for voice chat, it is definitely not a requirement for our members.

Our guild rules are strictly no exploits, no profanity, no bullying/name calling.

Sounds like we could be a really good guild for you! :)

This is a link to our recruitment thread if you want find out some more about us:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/513494/guild-medieval-maturity-fair-play-family-friendly

Our website to apply is:
    http://www.guildmedieval.com

You can add me (@cbnia) ingame aswell if you want to ask any questions, I would be happy to help.

Hope to see you on our roster soon!
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    Hey, looks like you're a good fit for THC/TUC. We're currently looking for more healers to balance the support roles we have for next mod and are fully preparing for Strongholds. We don't require voice chat, yet we are competitive and are not too casual.

Make sure to visit this thread if you're interested.

Cheers!
  • siobahnsolarissiobahnsolaris Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Fidelis ad Mortem is recruiting for the up and coming Strongholds module. We use Teamspeak, guild chat and our forums to communicate with one another. We are a casual guild and know that real life does come first. You don't have to use TS to communicate with us, however we do require some kind of communication when doing dungeon runs and skirmishes. How else will we know if anyone needs help?

If you're interested, check us out! There's a link to our guild page in my signature. All you have to do is click on it. :)

Cheers!
    enjin-675436-SiobahnSolaris-green.png