test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tiamat Has Risen - Guide to Tiamat!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Send her back to the Nine Hells with information on the raid: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9460093

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• nonameduunonameduu Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    December
    Scourge Warlock
  • respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    how many people are going to read that no one make a video or don't bother ppl don't like to read waste of time video=fun
  • xdescentxxdescentx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can we make a higher gear score requirement please.. It's such a waste of time and resources to try to play with people that aren't capable of dealing damage. Either that or make it like pc where groups of five can enter together. That would be game changing. Please..
  • xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    There's a 10K requirement to enter the WoD. That's probably a bit like Castle Never's GS requirement; it more than demands the proper party class mix, the correct specs for each class, and a lot of teamwork to succeed if everyone's at the minimum. Or even if at the minimum it's possible at all.
  • attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    Just for the record, this post has absolutely no information!action on the raid.
  • danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    The only one problem I still see in game at the moment, is that there is a lot of lag. And it get's quite hard to play when there's so much lag.
  • saskgodfathersaskgodfather Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hey Everyone

I had submitted this for my #TiamatTakedown in the submission section and had been asked to repost in a guide section. Hope this helps you understand the mechanics of Tiamat

#TIAMATTAKEDOWN Submission -- What Tanks Should Do In Tiamat --
    How To Solo Side Clerics
    -Elite Gaming Veterans-

This is perfect video showing how the adds during clerics do not have to die, but simply need to be away from clerics. Also shows timing of Lanterns and Into the Fray being used for damage and speed boosts. Anyone not knowing mechanics of the fight please watch this!!

For those with lower gear score, using push backs, stuns, and control abilities to keep mobs from getting to clerics can be more effective then trying to damage them. When attacking Tiamat's Heads, use your Lantern when there is not one active ( the head glows when someone uses lantern).If you have other group/damage buffs use on when the group is on the head as well, if you have group run speed encounters, use them when running from head to head to maximize dps.

If you see a tank kiting adds away from clerics, do not kill them, just let him kite and help elsewhere. Killing them just causes them to respawn and retarget cleric. This is why people struggle on clerics. If you do not have the dps to kill them faster than they spawn, and you are unable to keep them away from the cleric, you will struggle to fill the bars.

Hopefully this video helps make Tiamat easier for those who don't quite understand the fight

www.twitter.com/Godfather0420/status/626879235399901184 (too new for direct link)

Tank notes:

Threatening Rush gains aggro on mobs when they spawn in before they can target and charge the cleric
    Using Fighter's Recovery followed by Enforced Threat will replenish a large amount of HP
    Continually shield bashing will help maintain/gain Stamina
    As the mobs will blink behind you, rotating keeps them from attacking you from the rear
    If an add dies, watch for re-spawn and be ready to taunt.

Use Knights Valor during breath if you can take the hits, turn it off after breath to decrease lag
    Hit Into the Fray when you the the dragon head glow. As many people forget to use their Lantern, you will notice I shout it out, then try to time my Into The Fray with the Lantern.
  • doctorslowbrodoctorslowbro Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I need a Orb of Tiamat now it will be harder to get :/
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/20zwc48.jpg