Comments

• balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Same problem here, stuck in launcher and can't log in
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    server is acting up bad last 2 days
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    I can get in but get "server not responding"....

Internet connection is good

What is the deal?
  • baocatbaocat Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yeah, I just died in an instance due to lag, now can't get back in. I think Cryptic's server gerbils are on vacay.
  • feileacan1967feileacan1967 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    yep stuck launcher
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Hamsters down. Please fix, cannot get my fix,.
  • kitbashjaykitbashjay Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same issue here... started after windows installed the 7/14/15 securety updates... I think this may be a Windows issue and not exactly neverwinters....
  • balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    Don't think it's a windows thing, I have updates turned off, and gateway is acting up also.
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    I didn't install any updates today, or in the last week
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    people on seem fine (and say gateway is working for them). i managed to kind of get in but crazy lag, gateway not responsive etc. Weird.
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    I used Arc to kick off the launcher instead of running it directly and it very slowly connected and let me log in.​​
  • kitbashjaykitbashjay Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Finally got back on... really bad rubberbanding still, lots of server not responding.
    The gateway also started working again... no clue what's going on. Just thought updates since this sort of thing always happens post windows update.

• greenkrickettgreenkrickett Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    YET they want to release yet another xpac and servers are blowing up on a regular basis
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    There is a place to share this with the entire team... at the bottom of the Neverwinter main forum page... in the Bugs section
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    I don't know if you are having the same problem but on my pc in a multi monitor enviroment that happens if I disable monitors so only one monitor is active I can access the game. putting the other monitors on then causes no problems.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)