test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your most hated enemy in the game

silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
I think it would be interesting to see what other peoples most hated enemies are, or maybe even bosses that annoy you.

Mine hands down are those dragon knights that swing their sword around and shoot ice balls out to freeze you.

Whats yours?
Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)

Comments

• ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    The biggest enemy are loot/booters ;) Ok I hate them stupid snow golems who chase me around and wont leave me alone! I cant root them for some reason?
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    ditto on the dragon knights.
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Those spinning ice throwing buttheads
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Yeah, 'spinny around iceball dipstick' especially in combination with 'rooty mcArrowtard'
    Post edited by vdeekv on
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Well as of right now 9:4pm est my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> game won't sync , so yeah that's my hated enemies.

Plus assassin drakes and that damn acid spit when I'm battling real enemies.
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Most of the population does not boot and loot. Elitist players, Black Dragonwings, after they drink their hulk potion.
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Its hard to pick 1 when everything kills you when you TT

-signed my SW
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I have removed the derailed comments from this thread. Please carry on.

By the way, my most hated enemy in the game is Valindra. I have never liked her from day 1. And once I finally got to Dread Ring, I had even more of a reason to hate her. And I will continue to hate her forever. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • purplppleterpurplppleter Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    For sure those Dragon Knights
  • birdsarcomabirdsarcoma Member Posts: 40
    My biggest enemy is anything with more than 16% DR.
    "If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    So the dragon knights can be annoying and they used to be my most hated as well. However I have found that when I'm running around solo if I start off with ranged attacks I can quickly eliminate then before they pop a shield or start spinning around. I am a damage build though so not sure how effective this would be for others.

They still irritate me if I happen to be standing in a spawn point for them and don't notice... then they spin in to me. Next thing I know I'm trying to dodge and run in to another group and before you know it I'm frozen and rooted with 3 of them spinning around and all I can do is sit there watching my health bar drain to 0.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • judas6nolms9judas6nolms9 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This may not be an enemy, but I would like to say the servers. The servers can be just as bad as the guys who freeze and root you. For instance even while sometimes fighting a mere golem, game freezes, red text appears on top of the screen (server not responding 1,2,3,.....). Instantly your back at Xbox dashboard, restart game only to to find you're already dead with 2 injuries. Another instance; running dragon heralds in WOD dragon only 10% hp left on dragon, game freeze, red text up top, no dashboard this time just straight disconnected from server text. Return to game, different instance, dragons are not killed, 1 min left on herald event and no rewards. No enemy worse than the servers if you ask me. The enemies can be a mere joke when all they have is 2 powers, dodge 1 let them attack, strike them, if they're still alive dodge next attack hit them again they're dead.
  • midnightblue88midnightblue88 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I agree the spinning guys are the worst. I'm a Warlock so I get hit very easily.
  • cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    I agree the spinning guys are the worst. I'm a Warlock so I get hit very easily.

Shadow Slip and you'll never be frozen or rooted again
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Yup that's what I do. Juke and jive with shadow slip!
  • agentmaryland93agentmaryland93 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    My most hated enemy is anything that takes too long to kill that makes no sense (meaning, it has a butt load of defense/Health, but yet looks as flimsy as a level 30 Control Wizard or Hunter Ranger). Also, the guys who can put up those energy shields which make them immune to any frontal or above attacks. They are frustrating, because you think you have the timing between shield raising perfect, only for him to pull it up because his AI registers you used a power attack -_-.
  • jschaefer6556jschaefer6556 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The assassin drakes are my worst enemy
  • jwawesome44jwawesome44 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    kreatyve wrote: »
    I have removed the derailed comments from this thread. Please carry on.

By the way, my most hated enemy in the game is Valindra. I have never liked her from day 1. And once I finally got to Dread Ring, I had even more of a reason to hate her. And I will continue to hate her forever. :(

Really can't wait for Dread Ring to release on Xbox one :)
    1.jpg