test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HR; Aspect of the Serpent Rank 4

crimpatulcrimpatul Member Posts: 197
Aspect of the Serpent Rank 4 only create a max of 2 stacks (range and/or melee).

I think it should be 3 stacks.

Comments

• Options
    orangebangorangebang Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 55 Arc User
    Please fix.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    I was able to replicate this, but i'm not entire sure it isn't working as intended. The power doesn't list a number of stacks, but it does indeed max out at 2 stacks.

Steps to Replicate
    1. In trade of blades, respect an HR with a level necessary to acquire Aspect of the Serpent power. Do not select feats or boons.
    2. Add 3 powers to the power tray. At-wills are irrelevant, as are levels of power.
    3. Use three powers of the same attack mode in succession, note the number of stacks of Aspect of the Serpent buff applied to your character.
    4. Change combat modes.
    5. Attack until the current Aspect of the Serpent stacks are cleared and use three powers of this second mode, noting the stack count.

Expected Result
    When any encounter power is used, a buff should be applied to the HR for use on whichever the opposite combat type was used (ranged vs. melee). The number of stacks are not apparently limited based on the text, though some limit can be assumed. Typical stacks for powers of this nature are 3 or 5.

Observed Result
    The power itself appears to work as intended, however it only stacks twice. This appears to be a defect, but may be working as intended.