test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

F. A. M. (Fidelis ad Mortem / PC)

We are:
Fidelis ad Mortem. (PC based)
An 18+ Roman Legion-themed guild created by and for social, casual and progression- focused gamers. We are real folks with real life obligations which can and often do come first.
We are looking for good, like-minded people to share our adventures with.

To join our ranks:
http://loyaltodeath.enjin.com/recruitment

We foster an environment that is friendly to the new and casual player with elder members who hold a wealth of knowledge to aid players to GLORY, but we are also looking for HIGH LEVEL players that will challenge us to grow even further!

We utilize Team Speak, guild chat and forums as mediums of communication.

We have a level 20 character requirement; due to the fact that Neverwinter Online is a free-to-play game. This helps to determine that you will be staying with the game.

While we are always on the lookout for good adventurers; F. A. M is recruiting GOOD PEOPLE. People that you would want to hang out with, group together with, and share your knowledge with.
We have brought forth our collective lessons and experiences from other guilds, different games and just life in general to create a friendly and helpful guild experience for all of our members.

If this is the type of guild that appeals to you or should you have questions; please feel free to contact me in-game (@ siobahnsolaris) or on our guild website.

http://loyaltodeath.enjin.com
enjin-675436-SiobahnSolaris-green.png

Comments

• sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Sounds good, I've applied ^^
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• siobahnsolarissiobahnsolaris Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    That's great sasageru! Your application has been approved for our "getting to know you" phase and I've sent you a friend request in game. :)
    Thank you for accepting me, can't wait to meet everyone :)

• siobahnsolarissiobahnsolaris Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    F.A.M would like to welcome our newest members.....

Silurian
    TalonRV
    NikoMyshkin
    Boot1000
    Atreyu2003

And welcome to our newest pledges....

Therumancer
    Sacarra29
    Somedude671

We're still looking for great people to hang with and run around Ferun with. If anyone is looking for a good bunch of people.

Please read the first post if you are interested in joining us!
    So it's been almost a month since I joined Fidelis and I'm hooked :) Anyone else looking for a friendly, active and no-pressure guild, I highly recommend taking a look here before moving on.

• lordmallocklordmallock Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Welcome our newest Members:
    Therumancer,
    Saccara
    Temara Moonblade
    Mnky

Still looking for more good adventurers and great people to join us in the battle for Neverwinter!
    Krikey
    Guild Leader
    Fidelis ad Mortem
    Foenglinde Sable Axe - 70 GF
    Lucious Clay - 70 CW
    tsfudlU.png