Options

[Module 10] Lancer's GOLDEN PVP GWF Destroyer High-End build

13»

Comments

• Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Post edited by trentbail21 on
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options
    bellona#5585 bellona Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Hey im planing to make a pvp gwf like yours all you say is base roll is 13con wich i always get on
    18str 13con 15dex 8int 10wis 12char (+2 halfing score is on DEX+CHA) is this correct?

or 10int 8wis and 12 cha but yh... i dont think that realy matters or?
    Post edited by bellona#5585 on
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    metalldjt said:

Hey im planing to make a pvp gwf like yours all you say is base roll is 13con wich i always get on
    18str 13con 15dex 8int 10wis 12char (+2 halfing score is on DEX+CHA) is this correct?

go with 10 int and 12 cha.
    ok thanks but the roll is correct right? i didnt start yet im still sitting in the char creation :D
    (18str 13con 15dex 10int 8wis 12cha)
  • Options
    metalldjt said:

metalldjt said:

go with 10 int and 12 cha.
    ok thanks but the roll is correct right? i didnt start yet im still sitting in the char creation :D
    (18str 13con 15dex 10int 8wis 12cha)

alright yh i did right then many thanks and sorry if bother
    have a nice day :)
  • Options
    i have one more question wudnd it be better to switch destoryer to Warthful determinaton or warriors courage... atleast in 1v1?
    i dont seem like i attack more then 3 ppl at the same time unless theres a croud of enemys at one Point but even then we try to focos one by another
  • Options
    archdevilll#5772 archdevilll Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    hi lancer, one question, why dont like terror above feytoche to kill 1 vs 1? i see terror like excellent option.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    ok, for now is impossible for me get fey, it is good idea use terror while i get fey? or other enchants might be better?
  • Options
    Lancer, another question, why wheel of element like primary? if u are always alone, i dont understand
  • Options
    sirstrafe#9889 sirstrafe Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    any way I can get ahold of you on discord chat???
  • Options
    jsinesiobhjsinesiobh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, I stopped playing in 2014 and now I will return, I have seen that the game has changed a lot. I would like to know the best compilation for PVP with GWF and the best incantations, so I buy the correct ones. I'm raising my character to level 70. I have a Human GWF. Congratulations for your work
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Hello im human n always play around with my feats and i would ask you for your opinion where would you put the extra Heroic points from human race at?
  • Options
    lindawang#9829 lindawang Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Good build
    Post edited by lindawang#9829 on
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    @lindawang necro thread genius a mod 10 build omg reading 101