test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dark Gifts.. Not allowing any donations

dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
The Dark Gifts contribution in the stronghold mimic chest is not allowing any of the donations to go towards the stronghold advancement.

Rest of them seem to be working fine in Level 1 stronghold Advancement.. Have not tested any further levels yet to verify if working or not..
5790248SLdyC.png

Comments

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    I have found that if you are trying to put in more than what the coffer can hold, that it doesn't let any of your donations in.

I hope that's something they fix before it goes live.. keeping track of how much each thing is worth, then doing the math is.. well.. math. So hopefully they'll make it so that if your donation exceeds coffer limits, that it will take whatever it can hold and leave the rest in your inventory.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    That is quite annoying, so I second instynctive's idea...I hate math :smiley:
  • Options
    I'm in the process of figuring out how much each thing is worth and trying to come up with a list.. for now. In the meanwhile, I'll just hope that they fix/change that.
    header.png
  • Options
    I'm in the process of figuring out how much each thing is worth and trying to come up with a list.. for now. In the meanwhile, I'll just hope that they fix/change that.

I started to do this then I decided not to do anything until either Cyptic Does Something or finalized everything for release.

It's keeping me occupied while I hang out on Preview to bring guildies from the live server into the preview server. ;-)

header.png