test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Solo playlist? Ideas?

trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
Why don't Neverwinter have a solo playlist? Im not sure if you guys get this alot but if you run pvp alot you see that you get alot of teams (You know who they are). So I was thinking.. why not have a solo playlist? Not everyone always has someone online to play with. Right now people are trying to pvp by themselves and getting murdered so they just dont play it anymore. Its eventually going to get to the point where its only gonna be premade vs. premade lol and thats not very fun on my GWF for sure.. its actually rather annoying.

Please post your ideas on how the matchmaking would work and classes it would TRY to make into a team to make it semi fair. Thank you for your comments. HOPEFULLY THE DEVS SEE THIS.
Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.

Comments

• Options
    hanoth2hanoth2 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Matchmaking doesn't need a singles list but instead a skill search. People should be put in against players with a similar win/loss ratio.

Atm if you go in with 4 or more you will be put against premades while 3 or less goes against randoms.
  • Options
    Ya i know but alot of people think they are gods gift to neverwinter when they only do 5 mans =D It would be far more of a show of skill if there was a solo playlist and leaderboard.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options
    sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    not true. going in solo 8/10 times its against another PUG. don't let premades vs PUGs get u down. it happens. just celebrate the hell out of the time u beat a full premade with randoms (it'll happen) and record it and share it for all of us to lol
    |FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    Ya i know but alot of people think they are gods gift to neverwinter when they only do 5 mans =D It would be far more of a show of skill if there was a solo playlist and leaderboard.

It's not a show of skill to win with 4 randoms against 5 randoms as no matter how good you are you cannot carry a noob team completely (cant be everywhere at once). No, if you would only put against people with similiar win/loss ratings then the top premades would fight other top premades and when 5 random friends wanna play together they will end up against average teams instead of the games elite. Also means that puts would have players in them of your skill level.

Most shooters or ranked games have the same skill search so that you dont volley between smashing teams and getting smashed by them with no middle ground and its the best way to keep things fun.
  • Options
    I dont think you understand what im saying. I usually do 2 or 3 mans and beat premades other then rekt or denial (which i occasionally play with too because they like me) but im saying they should have another leaderboard that only has rankings if you queue into that solo playlist. This way you can really see who is the best instead of looking at people that are obviously being carried lol.
  • Options
    I dont think you understand what im saying. I usually do 2 or 3 mans and beat premades other then rekt or denial (which i occasionally play with too because they like me) but im saying they should have another leaderboard that only has rankings if you queue into that solo playlist. This way you can really see who is the best instead of looking at people that are obviously being carried lol.

Oooohhhh, my bad that makes sense. Yeah I wish there was a leaderboard for pugs and premades too :/
  • Options
    sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User

THAT would be cool. a "group" leaderboard and a "solo" one.

|FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>