What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    what? Not clicking that.
  • tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    same. i never trust these things.....
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    Honestly I'm surprised this thread is still open.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The link goes to a pointless video showing he hit level 20 in leadership and 7 slots opened. Congrats, on that, but...

Your thread is totally misleading. You cannot earn 30,000AD per day with leadership. Unrefined maybe, but unlikely when only 7 slots open. 24,000AD is the refining cap.

Unless you have a boatload of Heroes. Refining 3x a day with blue and 7 slots with no rare tasks would get you 3*1600, 3*800, 1*400 3 times a day. 22,800 AD is your max without the rare task mine task and assuming you have access to 9 district maps per day. The 800AD and 400AD task could be run more that 3 times per day making 24000AD possible, but that would take a lot of micromanaging. So, unlikely. 30, 400 unrefined AD is possible with running tasks 4 times a day, but that would require 6 or more heroes. Running tasks with white workers (2 times a day max for the level 20 task) slightly over 15000AD is the average.

• majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Three characters at 20, blue workers on all, so two sets of "destroy enemy camp" a day, that's 28,800 right there, even assuming no rare protect diamond shipment comes up that breaks 30,000 with the daily 1k from invoke, your math is terrible.
  • worriedmammal8worriedmammal8 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I've got most of my guys around 16 to 18. What's the quickest way yout did it? Going straight for xp or doing the highest AD tasks you could?
    I've got most of my guys around 16 to 18. What's the quickest way yout did it? Going straight for xp or doing the highest AD tasks you could?

I always did War Games and Tactical trainging unless protect diamond shipment was up.
    edited July 2015
    majik518 wrote: »
    Three characters at 20, blue workers on all, so two sets of "destroy enemy camp" a day, that's 28,800 right there, even assuming no rare protect diamond shipment comes up that breaks 30,000 with the daily 1k from invoke, your math is terrible.

My math is fine. It is per character. You made no mention that is was for the whole account.

Three chars down, two to go.

I didn't huh?

I didn't huh?

I didn't read it that way. Your Title says "How to make 30,000 Ad a day free". You link to a video showing one character with 7 slots reaching rank 20 and nothing else. No instructions or explanation as to how the 30,000 is earned. No telling what tasks to run. You left it up to the reader to figure out your meaning. Based on your video, I concluded that you were talking about that specific character.

I interpreted your written comment as you had 3 character at that level and were making 30,000 per day from each which is what most players mean when talking about AD from leadership and had 2 more coming up. That would have been an accomplishment worth bragging about. Teaching players to get around the cap.

As I said in my first post, I found your thread very misleading. It was just another version of your "free diamonds" thread. Try adding a few details to your threads and don't depend on a vague video (that many will not click the link) and a brief off-hand comment.

I'll leave the last word to you.

• xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    It's just an MP4 on OneDrive. Anyway, there's a lot of things you can do with the default two toons with items that can be traded to the second one, where the actual refining limit is 48K a day combined. However, it's not simple or quick to get even leadership up to where it's extra lucrative. Still, a good idea if you're looking to use professions to make a fair amount of loot and you don't want to bother with all the grunt work (and mithral items) in Alchemy and xxxsmithing and so on.
    zephyriah wrote: »

I didn't huh?

I didn't read it that way. Your Title says "How to make 30,000 Ad a day free". You link to a video showing one character with 7 slots reaching rank 20 and nothing else. No instructions or explanation as to how the 30,000 is earned. No telling what tasks to run. You left it up to the reader to figure out your meaning. Based on your video, I concluded that you were talking about that specific character.

I interpreted your written comment as you had 3 character at that level and were making 30,000 per day from each which is what most players mean when talking about AD from leadership and had 2 more coming up. That would have been an accomplishment worth bragging about. Teaching players to get around the cap.

As I said in my first post, I found your thread very misleading. It was just another version of your "free diamonds" thread. Try adding a few details to your threads and don't depend on a vague video (that many will not click the link) and a brief off-hand comment.

I'll leave the last word to you.

I can't control how you think, despite how much you seem to think you can with me, lol. You just sound mad jelly to me.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    Since the OP isn't interested in discussing anything, but rather bragging over something that is patently impossible unless they are using multiple characters (since it is not possible to bypass the 24k per character refining limit in any manner), I'm going to close down this troll (and click)bait thread.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.