test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Guild : Lvl 70 gwf

baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
My apologies for being so bold.

I am looking for a home for my main character, a lvl 70 gwf.

The guild I was in is a close-family oriented guild, as in several fmaily members and close friends founded it. Over the past 2 years, they have drifted on and do not play at all any more.

As a result only active members are me and my alts.

With Strongholds looming, I would like to move the main to a PVE guild. I do not PVP.

personal info..

* way over 50, lets leave it at that
* was a beta tester, player, and in-game guide of original Neverwinter Nights on AOL back in 1991, in 14400 baud dial-up glory
* have played MMO's off and on since 1991, and steady since 2007
* spent time on Azeroth, and on Corsucant, and Korriban.
* have one of every class in the game except warlock. I just cannot play the class as the playstyle makes me itch.
* preferred classes are GWF and HR, although OP tankidin is growing on me.

Doth any PVE guilds need a GWF, ilvl circa 2600, prone to picking flowers and chasing chickens after facing down Fuliminorax, Akar Kessell, and the many-faced femme Dragon Tiamat...?

My apologise as I tend to be a bit verbose.

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Heya,

Guild Medieval are recruiting and we could be a new home for your GWF :)

We are an active, exploit free and family friendly guild looking for mature and courteous players. Everyone is really friendly and helps each other out. I have been there for more than a year and it's been fantastic fun, everyone is really lovely!

Some of our guild rules are:

- No Profanity
    - No Bullying/Name Calling
    - No Exploits/Cheats/Hacks

For some more information on us, we have a recruitment thread:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/513494/guild-medieval-maturity-fair-play-family-friendly

To sign up just visit our website and submit an application:
    http://www.guildmedieval.com

You can add me ingame (@cbnia) also if you have any questions, I would more than happy to help.

Hope we see you on our roster soon :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • siobahnsolarissiobahnsolaris Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Fidelis ad Mortem is an 18+ guild and we are recruiting for the up and coming Strongholds module. We use Teamspeak, guild chat and our forums to communicate with one another. We are a casual guild and know that real life does come first. You don't have to use TS to communicate with us, however we do require some kind of communication when doing dungeon runs and skirmishes. How else will we know if anyone needs help?

If you're interested, check us out! There's a link to our guild page in my signature. All you have to do is click on it. :)

Cheers!
    enjin-675436-SiobahnSolaris-green.png
  • baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    My apologies for not replying sooner, Cbnia and Siobahnsolaris.

I've moved to a different guild now, having been accepted after applying.

maybe I am too much old school, but I consider it bad form to apply to more than 1 guild at a time.

I do thank you both for the interest, and will gladly run with you anytime. hit me up @baeyorn

again, apologies for not replying sooner.