test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2,5k vs 4k what is wrong about that?

schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
old story, but again allways anoying beeing teamed with maxed player or premades all time
going domination atm is a waste of time, only thing you can do is camp or leave because it does not make any sense to contest against maxed chars in every match i queued since yesterday
I did lots of matches since NCL ended and I am fed up doing so, nothing else than premades and unbalanced teams all time.
I only can smile at those guys that go on runnnig to the mid getting slaughtered and yell at you after beeing 10 times stomped in case you stop doing so, are these player just that stupid or don´t they feel the difference facing 4+ toons?

Comments

• Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    NCL - unbalanced event with many unbalanced stuff around. majority of players get nothing for their hard work. Arena domination will be ghost town again, just jump back into gauntlgrym. vorpal fixed last event. day, how nice))
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    xsayajinx1 wrote: »
    Since NCL ended most players don't feel the need to que for domination anymore. Results in hardcore PvPers facing some of the "leftovers" and stomp them.

That is exactly what I experienced yesterday. Coffee Emporium going nuts on a PuG squad. At least they let us score... lol... so they could inflate their numbers. Sobeky sat @ 1 the entire time and no one bothered to challenge. Then I entered GG and was up against a DayBreak, Afternoon and Midnight premade. It seems they figured out how to get all 10 players as a premade.

I could not tell you that last time I lost 2 GG matches in a row.

One of the ONLY fun things left to do... due to the rest of it being broken as hell... and now that is gone until the next NCL.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    With separated premade and solo queue those guys would at least be forced to split.
    Guess why it's so hard to figure out that to AT LEAST avoid the above situation, you must prevent premades to go up against pug groups.
    Eventually even the "Leftovers" will stop bothering about PvP and these guys will end up waiting 5 hours for a match.

If you want more challenge the first step is stop going premade that way. You know that you're unlikely to get another premade to face. More likely you will stomp a lot of pugs. At that point, if you want a challenge, you go solo queue so you'll be split up and fight each others.

Don't know how strongholds PvP works, but hope it's not another toy to let PvP guilds faceroll other much weaker guilds.
  • Options
    benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    The way the stat curves work 2.5k vs 4k would really even be that big of a problem if it weren't for a few armor and weapon enchants being overpowered or bugged.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    benskix2 wrote: »
    The way the stat curves work 2.5k vs 4k would really even be that big of a problem if it weren't for a few armor and weapon enchants being overpowered or bugged.

I have exactly 10 slots for rank 8 they got 8 more fro r12 thats 250 vs 700 stats , all in all al least 9200+ stats
    they have all equip enchanted +800 stats + 400 AP gain f.e.
    their artifacts are mysthic means 4x2600 against 4x 1450= 4600 +stats compared to epic
    legendary gear also adds more or less 4000 stat points compared to epic

27000 stats against somthing like 47000, taking T Negation and T feytouched on top, I got mighty bronzewood and normal Negation, its like contesting with scooter against a racing cycle imo

• Options
    Not to mention... each of these premades were using exploits. You gotta love that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    They really need to make a premade queue and a solo queue for domination. Allow premade q to give triumph on win and extra glory for win. This would encourage more people to do premade queue. Also declining a PvP should give you an automatic loss. Dont queue if you dont want to pvp. This would also stop people from abusing the queue stystem to stop from facing other high ranked teams. For those that want to actually face each other, allow a challenge to be made. Could have a guy in the trade of blades allow a team to sign up as a group (group leader would do it) and other teams could challenge them. The challenge PvP would remove rewards to stop people from exploiting it.
  • Options
    subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I've given up for now, I'm getting the same - GG is almost always against premades from the same guilds, and Dom queues are long, and end up with much the same, a team of 1600-1800s vs 3k+. On the rare chance a balanced match comes up, someone on my team will quit because it's taking too long, or get a disconnection.
  • Options
    pherrowpherrow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    Anyone one here wanna duo que? Hit me up in game tomorrow. I may not be able to help too much but I am geared a little and can maybe increase someone's chances of success. I have a personal TS that can be used as well if you would like to coordinate. @pherrow
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    drkbodhi wrote: »
    Not to mention... each of these premades were using exploits. You gotta love that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

i dun think i have noticed anyone using exploits through the whole NCL event, although i heard there is one that resets OP's cooldowns but i really cant tell :dizzy:

this OP bug has been repoted 2-3months ago and still not fixed....
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    They were using exploits... I will not list them here... but this posted situation took place after NCL. I did see a few TRs using exploits during NCL... and I reported them.
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    old story, but again allways anoying beeing teamed with maxed player or premades all time
    going domination atm is a waste of time, only thing you can do is camp or leave because it does not make any sense to contest against maxed chars in every match i queued since yesterday
    I did lots of matches since NCL ended and I am fed up doing so, nothing else than premades and unbalanced teams all time.
    I only can smile at those guys that go on runnnig to the mid getting slaughtered and yell at you after beeing 10 times stomped in case you stop doing so, are these player just that stupid or don´t they feel the difference facing 4+ toons?

If you can accept that Neverwinter will never have class balance and pvp match making based on gear(IL) balance then you might enjoy playing it. Otherwise you're simply fooling yourself

I did enjoy PVP, but I prefer a matchmaking system that just prevents anyone to be queued with immortal BIS toons who are >2k over your GS, thats incredible silly and in case there is noone else queing for the moment I really would avoid any PVP game and try later
    Its not big problem doing dailies and waiting for a match, even 20min are no problem in my case

mixing such BS-groups against each other only lead to one result: the ppl who wants to enjoy PVP just stay away, thats all
    beeing 10 times sloughtered in a row by some amok-running BIS player, who sit on their throne in front of your camp after few minutes and write things like: " 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2, 1 vs 3...."
    its such a motivating feeling reading this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, knowing the player in front of you is not only better geared but also a s.hitty du.mba.ss doesn´t make PVP very attractive
    really feels a bit braindead and waste of time these matches

on top reading the chat, where some busy bees that likes to be killed 20 time and more write things like "stop queing in case you do not want to pvp" or " at least I fight and do not waste my time"
    I would say in these matches my time is wasted, running like a "lemming" to 2. node
    It doesn´t make you look very smart, and me standing at campfire doing professions or taking a look at the AH is doing better, even cutting my nails would be more productive
    but some ppl just tend to repeat like little kids what is written in some threads about camping and leaving, even if they got zero points and the other team 700
  • Options
    2.5k vs 4k is not that bad, as long as it is just one. But when the entire other team is 4k it is almost impossible for a pug. If they separated the queue into solo vs premade this would not be an issue.
  • Options
    subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    2.5k vs 4k is not that bad, as long as it is just one. But when the entire other team is 4k it is almost impossible for a pug. If they separated the queue into solo vs premade this would not be an issue.

This is becoming the norm, or even worse, matched with 1600s in green gear against 4k premades. It's made PvP a horrible experience, which I expect is just making it easier for the guilds and exploiters to farm, as all that's left are people playing for the dailies.
  • Options
    indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    What is ridiculous also is that a lvl 40 to 59 go into the pvp with rank 9 or higher enchantments, they spoil it for the ones that really just start, there should be a limit on enchantment rank so that even the new players can enjoy pvp. For me I don't respect ppl that wear high enchantments on this level and shout to others that they are better then the rest.
    Maybe the Dev's should do pvp matches with the normal item level and see if they like the matches too :)
  • Options
    indro100 wrote: »
    What is ridiculous also is that a lvl 40 to 59 go into the pvp with rank 9 or higher enchantments, they spoil it for the ones that really just start, there should be a limit on enchantment rank so that even the new players can enjoy pvp. For me I don't respect ppl that wear high enchantments on this level and shout to others that they are better then the rest.
    Maybe the Dev's should do pvp matches with the normal item level and see if they like the matches too :)

While low level pvp and item enchants are a problem, I hope they do not spend their time looking at this. The majority of the players in the game are max level. Class/Items should be balanced for max level. This needs to be the priority. Until they get max level content balanced and fixed, leveling content should be on hold. It is not like someone is 40-59 most of the play time.
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    We have been beaten by teams who had far fewer top killers... cause we did all the wrong things

That said

Put in 2 queues, one for "random" teams and one for "premade" teams.

I really believe that will go a long way
  • Options
    indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    I know there are always ppl against things, but for new players it will help to enjoy pvp, so yes this should be a priority also, I understand that ppl put it in and just want easy wins, but this is also a part of the problem, so I hope they spend their time to look at this because it will bring back pvp que's also. The pvp must not be only for the high geared low level ppl because the new players are not going to sit down with leveling untill those ppl are way higher than they are.
  • Options
    angrymanagementangrymanagement Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    One of the things I liked about the NCL event, was how many people were solo queuing.
    It was normal during the event to have high geared PVP focused players on both teams (often same guild on both teams), with the occasional full pre-made rolling through roflstomping the pug group.
    There really should be a solo queue (1 single player) and a group queue system.
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    2.5k vs 4k is not bad when that 2.5k got at least perf negation and trans Fey. Rest of the stats doesnt make that much difference.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    quspiv wrote: »
    2.5k vs 4k is not bad when that 2.5k got at least perf negation and trans Fey. Rest of the stats doesnt make that much difference.

silly comment, from a stealth class i guess?
    want to see you facing a onehitting GF (its a tank for your information) , wearing crapgear
    or enjoy your ride with a 4k GWF with T Negation and T feytouched, all r12´s having 2,5k GS
    there is nothing , exact nothing you can do except to die fast bc he kills you with a few crits from his major at will
    did few matches again allways the same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, time to get rid of this BS-PVP

please devs just delete domination an GG !
    Its a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> concept with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> matchmaker, develloped for ppl with a decent tendency to sado-maso
    so fed up with this game for now, pure idiocy, nothing to discuss there any more
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    Trust me, solo queue and group queue wont resolve this problem, there's ways around it. (You could have multiple ppl solo queueing at the same time, call pop at the same time just to check if they are on the same team, if nobody accept to enter, then u would know its your own 'pre' team, for other party that is not in the bigger part of this 'pre' team, they forfeit, and the 'pre' team can then proceed with 3~5 man owning most other pugs with less difficulty).

I think what Cryptic needs to look into is the INCENTIVE that keeps people solo/group queueing. This would then be a very broad question connected to Rewarding System, Leaderboard System, Glory Reward system and so on, I will leave the big guys to think about it and entrust their resolutions. :)
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    When that happens there is more of a chance that they will not be teamed together... than if they enter the match in a party.
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    icyphish wrote: »
    Trust me, solo queue and group queue wont resolve this problem, there's ways around it. (You could have multiple ppl solo queueing at the same time, call pop at the same time just to check if they are on the same team, if nobody accept to enter, then u would know its your own 'pre' team, for other party that is not in the bigger part of this 'pre' team, they forfeit, and the 'pre' team can then proceed with 3~5 man owning most other pugs with less difficulty).

I think what Cryptic needs to look into is the INCENTIVE that keeps people solo/group queueing. This would then be a very broad question connected to Rewarding System, Leaderboard System, Glory Reward system and so on, I will leave the big guys to think about it and entrust their resolutions. :)

They could rework the pop up window to accept or deline without showing any other indicators.
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited July 2015

Nope it still can because.I noticed that only time I faced those BIS premades was when we have
    1)Either have 2-3 men group and rest of us tossed with them to fill those empty space
    2)We had one 3k+ almost BIS <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> enter alone and expect to get a decent group while pugging so other team get 3k+ preamde team

For example what will happen those 2-3 men groups when they queue?Are they going to be consired group or solo?If they are going to be consired group how can you make them full?Should 3-people group wait until they get another 2-people group?What will happen when premades got sick of actually working to win their much instead of stomping their opponents since most of whales are in these groups(either they leave the game which cost money to PWE or casual players got screwed over another way)

WE ARE IN THIS QUICK SAND BECAUSE OF PWES MONEY HUNGRY POLICIES.I HOPE THEY GOT SWALLOWED FAST ENOUGH SO OTHER COMPANIES STILL BUY THIS GAME WHILE IT HAS DECENT AMOUNT INCOME AND WORTH AND D&D NAME STILL MATTERS TO PLAYERS
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    dsn1118 wrote: »

Nope it still can because.I noticed that only time I faced those BIS premades was when we have
    1)Either have 2-3 men group and rest of us tossed with them to fill those empty space
    2)We had one 3k+ almost BIS <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> enter alone and expect to get a decent group while pugging so other team get 3k+ preamde team

For example what will happen those 2-3 men groups when they queue?Are they going to be consired group or solo?If they are going to be consired group how can you make them full?Should 3-people group wait until they get another 2-people group?What will happen when premades got sick of actually working to win their much instead of stomping their opponents since most of whales are in these groups(either they leave the game which cost money to PWE or casual players got screwed over another way)

WE ARE IN THIS QUICK SAND BECAUSE OF PWES MONEY HUNGRY POLICIES.I HOPE THEY GOT SWALLOWED FAST ENOUGH SO OTHER COMPANIES STILL BUY THIS GAME WHILE IT HAS DECENT AMOUNT INCOME AND WORTH AND D&D NAME STILL MATTERS TO PLAYERS

Your logic is phenomenal, really.

First of all, the ELO system groups premades against premades. It is argued, if 2 ppl can count as premade or not, but 3+ groups are premade, so the 'low IL'-premade is at fault for the mismatch against a PvP-premade.

Second case. If not enough ppl are available, they toss everything together, ignoring rank and IL. It is not the 3k IL players fault, but low amount of players and the ELO settings. At the beginning of ELO, they grouped similar ranked players, resulting in que times of 30 min+ (with 3k+ pages of ranked players, so the time would be even longer now). Without the 3k+ player it would be you, your teammates and another low IL player getting stomped.

Last but not least, you rant about premades and you rant about 3k+ players playing PuG, what would be your solution? Everybody with good gear stops playing until you gear up? Not happening.

BTW not everybody with decent gear is a whale. This game is more than two years old. Guess what, some ppl play for some time, farmed, played smart and have better gear on their alts, than most players on their main, bc their alts have more playtime than most players main characters. I am so tired of ppl with low/ average IL complaining, that everybody with 3k+ IL is a whale, cheater or exploiter.

Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    asterotg wrote: »
    dsn1118 wrote: »

Your logic is phenomenal, really.

First of all, the ELO system groups premades against premades. It is argued, if 2 ppl can count as premade or not, but 3+ groups are premade, so the 'low IL'-premade is at fault for the mismatch against a PvP-premade.

Second case. If not enough ppl are available, they toss everything together, ignoring rank and IL. It is not the 3k IL players fault, but low amount of players and the ELO settings. At the beginning of ELO, they grouped similar ranked players, resulting in que times of 30 min+ (with 3k+ pages of ranked players, so the time would be even longer now). Without the 3k+ player it would be you, your teammates and another low IL player getting stomped.

Last but not least, you rant about premades and you rant about 3k+ players playing PuG, what would be your solution? Everybody with good gear stops playing until you gear up? Not happening.

BTW not everybody with decent gear is a whale. This game is more than two years old. Guess what, some ppl play for some time, farmed, played smart and have better gear on their alts, than most players on their main, bc their alts have more playtime than most players main characters. I am so tired of ppl with low/ average IL complaining, that everybody with 3k+ IL is a whale, cheater or exploiter.

What you call logic is nothing else than defending a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> PVP system that lead to this poor Situation where only a small Rest oft some top geared player and some that try to find some fun with lower gear dare to queue
    There are no player left who can stand this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, thats all, and thats exactly why PVP dies a slow death
    No improvements and no brain behind a silly system, where it takes 2 years of gameplay to be competetive, instead oft just jumping in and have fun, its a concept made by idi.ots for idi.ots