test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Spotlight: True DragonBlood

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Our first guild spotlight goes to True DragonBlood, a guild devoted to playing Neverwinter justly and treats every member like family. Have you also heard about their guild events? Read their story here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9446833-neverwinter:-guild-spotlight:-true-dragonblood

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Congratulations, True DragonBlood! :D Seems like a really great guild to be in. :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • shadows1313shadows1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    A guild that stood by its just standards and played the game like it was meant to be played and not glitching their way up top, that's something u rarely found at times in Neverwinter with all the glitchers everywhere. Keep up the great job guys and congratz on the guild spotlight! Deserved one after reading all that about your guild ^^
  • grimbold78grimbold78 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What a great approach to the game. I applaud your efforts, keep it up.
  • fariznofarizno Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I think thats a great approach to the game. I started playing about 2 years ago and didnt have much fun for all the reasons that you mentioned. Now I recently came back, rolled a new character, and im having a lot more fun. However at this point in the game, the social aspect is lacking for me. I came on here to look into guilds and saw this piece on True Dragonblood. It gives me hope for this game and makes me.want to join. I will mail you in game. Thanks, and congratulations on the spotlight.