test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't finish reclaiming the hoard, coffers

deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
Hey everyone.
I've had this quest for a very long time (took a 7 month break).
I can't finish it. I have long killed the required mobs, but when I donate the coffers (have many), they do not count.
It seems to always be in Tiamat Reclamation mode in the Well of Dragons. Been trying for 2 weeks.

I have a friend and they have the same problem. So when can you turn these things in and finish the quest?

Comments

• arandompandaarandompanda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    I have the same problem.
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    I haven't tried since today's (7/9/) patch, but prior, I have been donating to the hoard and it will finish the weekly reclaiming the hoard with no problems. Since you've been gone for such a long time, you've missed quite a few updates and module 6 beginning; I can't recall for sure, there may have been a forced reset of that mission sometime in there.

tbh, I know it's a pain, but I would abandon the quest & retake it, and see if it works then. Will probably save more time than waiting for them to "take" (might have to wait until the weekly reset to reclaim if you go this route)
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    Yeah, I dumped the quest. I'll retake it and see if it works.
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    So I dumped the quest, picked it back up, and finished the Linu's Favor quest and that reset this quest. Crazy but that worked.