test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Xbox One Maintenance 7/07 at 7AM PDT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Update: We're aware of the connection issues and are looking into it.

Update 8:30AM PDT: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter on Xbox One will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 7/07 at 7AM PDT for roughly 1.5 hours. This is just a server reset and to prepare for Xalliana to return to the event dais this weekend. We're fully aware of all the freezing issues and are actively looking into a fix.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    dreampagehundreampagehun Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Thank you. Apart from the freezing and the group loot screen issues the game is fine for me. If you manage to fix those it will be smooth sailing finally. :smile:
    Guardian Fighter | Total Item Level: 2600+
  • Options
    galerimasgalerimas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Great news :)
    Beste Grüße

Galerimas

Community Team

Folgt dem Schlachtruf der Helden! Sichert euch eines der streng limitierten Gründerpakete von Neverwinter für den Ruhm vergangener Tage!
    Hier geht’s lang!

Mein XBox Gamertag: Galerimas

Stay Connected: [ Facebook & Twitter ]
    Aktuelle Videos: [ Neverwinter Youtube-Channel ]
  • Options
    lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    glad that the freezing should be fixed here soon. it's go annoying at this point in the game.
    Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
    Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
    5.jpg
  • Options
    nikiizvorskinikiizvorski Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    There is actually a bug into the dungeon system when you kill the latest boss of the dungeon people kick you and invite someone else before you get any loot or chest this is just unacceptable. You play for 1h and after you finish dungeon people just kick you please please fix this when you are at final boss no one should be able to kick. Thanks you.
  • Options
    bmeanbmean Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    As for the freezing, I'm a DC and Hollowed Ground seems to be causing issues in both pvp and pve. Just a heads up for fixes. I can use other daily but, I mean come on, why would I want to.. lol
  • Options
    brevelleb123brevelleb123 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I been haveing trouble with the quest that i select and after a certain period and it dont show no quest avalible?
  • Options
    nikiizvorskinikiizvorski Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    The dayly dungeon quest says complete any dungeon that's not true becouse you have to do the vault and only one dungeon please fix that or make it random.
  • Options
    nenovrnenovr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The dayly dungeon quest says complete any dungeon that's not true becouse you have to do the vault and only one dungeon please fix that or make it random.

The daily dungeon quest says "complete any level 60 dungeon". You can complete also Lostmauth if you prefer (I prefer for example). You cannot complete this quest by doing an Epic Dungeon (probably because the level are 62 or 65).
  • Options
    mrsonarukmrsonaruk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    xbox one - graveyard (map) loot is bugged.

loot is shiny on the floor but the system is for ever throwing an red "error" saying inventory full when walking over the item.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Since the update my entire team has been dropped from 4 skirmishes and 2 dungeons - once half way through the final boss...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    kozytartankozytartan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    armadeonx wrote: »
    Since the update my entire team has been dropped from 4 skirmishes and 2 dungeons - once half way through the final boss...

I am having the same issue with Epic Shores. I've gotten dc every time at the doors to the ambush.

• Options
    snewbzsnewbz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, i don't know if you guys are aware, but Epic Spellplague Caverns keeps crashing out of the blue. When loading back in I'm outside the instance and unable to neither Return to Instance nor Leave Group. For a while I couldn't even travel to other zones or instances. Had to play another character for a while.
  • Options
    hughjanus49hughjanus49 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have been attempting to dungeon run since server came back. Finished a pk run got dc'd frm temple of spider twice, spellplagued and dc'd frm elol a number of times. Can anyone run que's right now???
  • Options
    planifoliaplanifolia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank goodness. I've tried Epic Throne of Idris probably 5 times in a row and gotten disconnected every single time. Glad to hear it's being fixed.
  • Options
    billrob458billrob458 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Was hoping to see the loot decision bug fixed up. When you pick need/greed you are only in partial control of your character until you select character and hit (b) exit.
This discussion has been closed.