test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gravity Falls Is looking for members for PvE and Strongholds !

robasaurrobasaur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
<Gravity Falls> is a friendly, active guild that is looking to expand and grow into a community of players at all stages of the game. Whether you’re new to Neverwinter, returning, or have been playing for years you will be welcomed here. We’re a casual guild but we have players looking to progress in both PVE and PVP, including strongholds.

We were officially founded on 6/29/2015.

What we’re looking for in our members:
• Active and enjoy playing the game, even if it’s frustrating at times.
• Will help others out if you’re able or knowledgeable.
• Won’t discourage or belittle people for their lack of knowledge, we were all there once.
• People who want to get better at the game, don't be afraid to ask questions
• People who enjoy being a part of an active guild & community.

We currently have space for members; if the need for more arises we will create a secondary guild. We have a guild chat channel to support cross guild chat as well as channels with other guilds to keep us mingling with the rest of the game.

A little more about us:
• Very friendly, active, and welcoming to all players.
• English speaking but open to those who don’t and want to learn.
• PVE and PVP guild.
• International. (No specific time zone)
• Focus on end game content.
• Guild bank with things to help out new players
• We use Raidcall for voice chat

If your guild is interested in joining us in a guild alliance of sorts to further help your members find groups and continue to grow, just shoot me a message or add me in game. I’d be happy to hear from you!

I am currently running the show on my own with a little help from the people I’ve met since creating the guild; I am looking for anyone interested in furthering the development of the guild and community. If you think this is something you want to do then send me a message in game about it.

If you’re interested in joining us or have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to talk to someone in the guild.
Current guild contacts: @robasaur (Robb@robasaur11 in game), @Breatheasbestos

Our website: http://gravityfalls.shivtr.com/

Thanks and we look forward to gaming with you!
Post edited by robasaur on