test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My expirience after 2 years breake

moletasmoletas Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Hi all,

So game has many new options and futures wich looks prity nice but pvp system havent changed since than. Before i got bored of game i had all end game sets and was able in most cases 1v3 1v4 ;

problems:
1. PvP matchup system havent changed and its horible 1.1 pugs vs premades; 1.2 low gs matched with end game without balancing team gear scores;
2. Boken and inbalanced PvP - TR was good during old days now its ridicules perma stealth 1v4 entire team without taking any damage - just wrong;
3. GWF - so much stronger than it was i would say way to strong. Heals/imunity to cc/ stoopid damge- proly highest numbers i see in game comes from GWF;
4. GF - this guy is imortal but that cost of mobility i guess its ok and some nice burst
5. CW- basicaly most usles class in pvp all cc can be denied while you run around perma stealt TR or GWF who pops cd neither you can run away from him and either more you cant cc him wich is OP. Basicaly no sustain good burst but it can be denied by 90% of other clases exept CW . If you manage to abuse terain its kinda ok;
6. Hunters- was usles class now realy balanced tho you must have artifact to denie cc;

Comments

• raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2015
  • raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    I'm guessing you play CW or GF. You should "test" more...

• norsemanxnorsemanx Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    So HR is balanced but CW is completely useless. I'm not sure I'm on board with that assessment.
  • moletasmoletas Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I play CW well only 2,3 GS now long way ahead. But some problems are obvious.
    norsemanx wrote: »
    So HR is balanced but CW is completely useless. I'm not sure I'm on board with that assessment.

Compared how bad it was its seems blanced to me. Theese days you could beat HR just by standing in place; Now they have decent cc wich is usefull in cooperating team.
  • opsmynickwontfiopsmynickwontfi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    moletas wrote: »

Judging by your list it was obvious you are a CW, since they are incredibly strong right now, but definitely not with your gear. Im sure you met some very well geared and experienced players that kicked your butt and now you say CW is worst class to pvp (I cant believe anybody said so lol). Especially with HR, you probably met some 3k+ HR with your 2.3k CW, had equal match and called it balanced.

The obvious problems are your gear and gaming experience after 2 year absence. Balance may not be perfect but your picture of it is FAR from reality
    moletas wrote: »

Judging by your list it was obvious you are a CW, since they are incredibly strong right now, but definitely not with your gear. Im sure you met some very well geared and experienced players that kicked your butt and now you say CW is worst class to pvp (I cant believe anybody said so lol). Especially with HR, you probably met some 3k+ HR with your 2.3k CW, had equal match and called it balanced.

The obvious problems are your gear and gaming experience after 2 year absence. Balance may not be perfect but your picture of it is FAR from reality

I said HR balanced not Strong or owerpovred i can kill them without much strugle. Well key is to learn new abilities and studdy other calses it alays was the same know enemy cds and pick up them during time while cd is down.
  • fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    ... Oh yeah i just had the lough of the day! x'D