test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Race Reroll Bugged

I did a race reroll i week ago and my GS was almost 15k when i did it and after finishing the race reroll it became 14.3k did i miss anything or was the raCE REOLL has a bug?
can someone help me with this issue?
Thanks !

Legolas here

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    aczee0529 wrote: »
    I did a race reroll i week ago and my GS was almost 15k when i did it and after finishing the race reroll it became 14.3k did i miss anything or was the raCE REOLL has a bug?
    can someone help me with this issue?
    Thanks !

Legolas here

Well, it is unlikely that you put the points back in the same place. Different roll may have had fewer points(starting rolls vary from 72 -77 total points). You may have lost a racial bonus. You may have been under the effect of a buff when you made the change and it wore off. These are four things off the top of my head that could have lowered your gearscore.

• skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    Did you go back and add all your stat points in? Those get reset also.
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • rhen00#6053 rhen00 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    yeah i did, everything seems the same from before but it still doesnt make sense, my GS should be 16.5k now atleast
  • pvmsundayzpvmsundayz Member Posts: 9 New User
    You think you're doing to gain almost 2k GS from a race change? Id be at 21k GS then.... lol Doesn't work that easy. Probably just didn't get the exact stats.
  • rhen00#6053 rhen00 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    not really but after the race reroll thats when i got my set right and bought artifacts . before the racereroll i only had 1 artifact . now i got 6 of them . all epic
    so i was just wonderin what could have happend
  • sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I've seen my score go down a little as well with a respec and reroll, not sure why but didn't seem like my toon was weaker or missing points/feats in any way. Better in fact cuz I fixed them lol... Score isn't to be taken too seriously either, pretty sure there's a few problems with it.
    |FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    sslumdog wrote: »
    I've seen my score go down a little as well with a respec and reroll, not sure why but didn't seem like my toon was weaker or missing points/feats in any way. Better in fact cuz I fixed them lol... Score isn't to be taken too seriously either, pretty sure there's a few problems with it.

Yeah, I respec this morning and I went down by 250 points. (Before asked, I respect from logging on right away.) Yes, I changed my ability scores and changed feats as well. I'm not too worried as I'm still over 9.2gs but it was something I noticed post respec.
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Itd help if you posted start race and rerolled race, class aswell.

Ex-if your a human tank with alot of defence and went say to a dwarf, right there you could lose 500pts easy.

Then Feat wise, if you didnt put as many points into hp bonus, youll lose gs their as well.

But ultimately if your feats and paragon match your play style, GS is last of your worries