What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.45.20150618a.3

2»

Comments

• Options
    group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    top post on developers post this morning... I just assumed. These forums...
  • Options
    verazetaverazeta Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    group5e wrote: »

This is actually not a terrible idea, hoping that botters and malicious farmers that unbalance the AH are severely inconvenienced by this.

• Options
    lgbtiqslgbtiqs Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm sorry, are those two things really that critical that you have to do an extra maintenance today, instead of tomorrow as usual?
  • Options
    blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    Where's the feedback forum with the FAQ?
    Where's the feedback?
    Where's the community communication working as from 6 monhs ago?
    Where's the active community people from 6 months ago?
    Where's the players doubts about possible bugs being clarified?
    Where's the feedback?
    Where's the wish of keeping us as players?
    Where's the feedback?
  • Options
    fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    Guys, please help me, but I need help from all who are not happy with the game.
    Let's do a campaign to return the old DGs (Karrundax, SPELL PLAGUE, PK, etc.). The game is very boring lately because it is unable to do anything unless you have IL 4K for me and my friends we have at most 2.5, 2.7K is impossible to make any DG T2 (eTOS, eCC, eGW ). But to return, we need to mobilize many people, many players who are dissatisfied. I remember when I was masmora event that the Enclave were millions of players forming groups, now we do not have it, they are just a few. Let's make this message across to the developers, we send this message via PRIVATE MESSAGE to all DEVs, only then will we have our game back. I count on the help of all.

Caras, por favor me ajudem, mas preciso de ajuda de todos que não estão contente com o jogo.
    Vamos fazer uma campanha, para voltarem as DGs antigas (Karrundax, SPELL PLAGUE, PK, etc). O jogo está muito chato ultimamente, pois não tem condições de fazer nada, a não ser que você tenha 4K de IL, para mim e meus amigos que temos no máximo 2.5, 2.7K está impossível fazer qualquer DG T2 (eToS, eCC, eGW). Mas para voltar, precisamos mobilizar muitas pessoas, muitos jogadores que estão insatisfeitos. Lembro quando era evento de masmora, que no ENCLAVE ficavam milhões de jogadores formando grupos, agora não temos mais isso, são apenas alguns poucos. Vamos fazer esta mensagem chegar até os desenvolvedores, vamos enviar essa mensagem via PRIVATE MESSAGE para todos DEVs, só assim teremos nosso jogo de volta. Conto com a ajuda de todos.
  • Options
    filishepfilishep Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    rodandog wrote: »
    there wont be a patch tomorrow, this is likely the weekly patch because of the holidays and as you can see nothing is being fixed and yet they have a player feed back section , how ironic is that,when they do not care what we have to say, as to it being a business, you do not alienate you player base because of what is going on as i type this, players have realized that supporting this game gets you nothing, the owners obviously do not know how to run a business an keep people interested and willing to support a game that is rewarding/fun. People will pay money to play a game they enjoy, this game has long lost its paying clients as the owners have proven that they do not have a clue as to how to fix things in a timely manor if ever at all. Now that they have tripled the xp requirements, they have now likely lost another 10 to 30% of its player base and new comers will quickly realize this game is not worth the time needed to invest.

Totally agree.

Of course the game is business, but I've played many other mmo's, and never had this feeling of devs laughing at my face so obviously. Other companies care about money, but they also care to give at least a DECENT product, and fix things when they screw them.
  • Options
    braceguilderbraceguilder Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    this is disappointing, it's been 3 months since module 6 launch and still there hasn't been a single patch note addressing epic dungeon's difficulty
    i find myself not logging for days without even caring, because there's nothing I'm able to do at end game.

week after week the patch notes have been disappointing because the game is still boring and only reserved for those who either paid thousands of dollars or acquired millions of astral diamonds through illicit means
    ( I can't beleive that all those players have mythic artifacts and legendary artifact gear by spending all the money required or either by earning AD in legit ways... there's no way a 2.0k - 2.3k player can successfully complete epic dungeons and thus earn a small but satisfying amount of AD like in previous modules )
  • Options
    AvaAva Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    this is disappointing, it's been 3 months since module 6 launch and still there hasn't been a single patch note addressing epic dungeon's difficulty
    i find myself not logging for days without even caring, because there's nothing I'm able to do at end game.

week after week the patch notes have been disappointing because the game is still boring and only reserved for those who either paid thousands of dollars or acquired millions of astral diamonds through illicit means
    ( I can't beleive that all those players have mythic artifacts and legendary artifact gear by spending all the money required or either by earning AD in legit ways... there's no way a 2.0k - 2.3k player can successfully complete epic dungeons and thus earn a small but satisfying amount of AD like in previous modules )

I hear you man. My girl and I keep saying the same thing. It's truly unfortunate how long this has been going on. Even with the patch that lowered enemy damage by 25%, we still see the same problem. Most if not all epic dungeons need to be cheesed in order to win. The difficulty before was just fine. Maybe it needed a LITTLE more, but not where its at now. Also, like another poster mentioned, the xp required from 60-70 is ridiculous. I've been level 66 and did all of spinward rise and I haven't even gotten enough xp to fill up 4 of those little bars. This is getting to be a task to even play anymore. It's like every step forward the devs make, they take 2 steps back. Keep doing whats helping the game. No one's complaining about difficulty being too easy or leveling being too fast. The amount of time it took to level up was fine. Why fix something that was NEVER broken? I hope the devs look at these comments. Everyone here has something good to say so far.
    It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently.
    -Goku-
This discussion has been closed.