test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some questions on the GF

seppxtoysseppxtoys Member Posts: 1 New User
Hello , being a warrior def ( on xbox ONE) , yes I know I'm on the topic PC, but the one good forum is not as active x ) !

I arrive at the last stages of the strengths of the campaign tyrany of dragons . But I asked myself a question, the bonus affects you control it from the tank aggro ? Is it that if one has 150 % control kind of bonus , the easier it is easier assaulted or held aggro ?

it is about the defense you have to have to have the shot above 5000 defense because here I am in 7100 defense with 2,500 deviation and 2000 recovery

Thank you in advance

Ps : Sorry I am French I use google translation to translate my message as the French forum is not as active as your

Comments

• clintsulisclintsulis Member Posts: 1 New User
    Your message is very difficult to understand. Are you having trouble keeping agro? Do you want tips on how to maintain agro?
  • aurochsgfaurochsgf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    If you are talking about the 5-7th boons for the campaigns go for the healing instead of control since the control strength bonus doesn't make keeping aggro easier since it just makes control effects i.e terrifying impacts prone/stun longer (which could be useful in certain situations/builds. Also 5000 defense isn't that good because you want 50% DR and that would probably put you over. Instead for stats try to get 50k HP, 50%, DR 30% Deflect, 1000 Regen, 1000 life steal. With that you should be able to tank solidly without the need of a DC.
  • aurochsgfaurochsgf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @aurochsgf said:
    > If you are talking about the 5-7th boons for the campaigns go for the healing instead of control since the control strength bonus doesn't make keeping aggro easier since it just makes control effects i.e terrifying impacts prone/stun longer (which could be useful in certain situations/builds. Also 5000 defense isn't that good because you want 50% DR and that would probably put you over. Instead for stats try to get 50k HP, 50%, DR 30% Deflect, 1000 Regen, 1000 life steal. With that you should be able to tank solidly without the need of a DC.
    >

50% DR, 30% Deflect.
    My bad
  • atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    seppxtoys wrote: »

it is about the defense you have to have to have the shot above 5000 defense because here I am in 7100 defense with 2,500 deviation and 2000 recovery

You don't need over 4k def. For each point of def you could have 4 points of HP, which, after around 48% DR is way more efficient. Your effective hitpoints (EHP) are more improved by adding hp than def.

I am seeing GF's stack def everywhere I look. It's very, very sad.
    -Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3