test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot Tables

tgsmoothtgsmooth Member Posts: 52 Arc User
I would like an honest answer from the developers or mods please. Why are there seriously no drops besides belts, rings, neck pieces, and set pieces for the SW or HR in any of the Tier 2 Dungeons. I have ran over 400 various Tier 2 dungeons on my Scourge and not a single SW weapon or non-set piece item. IT seems like most of the Loot Tables favors TR, especially in the Pirates dungeon. (Which causes a kick issue because people will kick TR, just so they have a chance to get that loot drop on PK) It is in no way profitable to be a SW or HR in this game because the loot table is almost non-existent for us and makes no sense at all. IS there a way the Devs could look into this and change it please, I would love to start making AD on my SW. What do other SW and HR's think about this, is it just me? Please leave me your feedback and hopefully they can add some loot into them for us.

Best Answer

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Okay, you are specifically talking about the mini-boss drops unless I am mistaken.

The simple answer is that those dungeons were designed before Hunter Ranger or Scourge Warlocks were available classes to play. Why didn't the developers think to update mini-boss drops? I can't say for sure but the most likely explanation is that by the time Hunter Rangers and Scourge Warlocks were added on the PC version nobody and I do mean nobody cared about mini-boss drops so it was not considered an issue.

In the mean time first and foremost: please do not make targeted threads. This means please don't say "devs please answer" or whatever else. In most cases, such as this, other players can supply the answers to your questions anyway.

And secondly, if you wish to give feedback focus less on the complaint and more on a proposed solution to foster more productive discussion. In this case instead of asking the devs why they did this because it does this that and the other things wrong and makes life miserable etc...

Say: 'There are no Hunter Ranger or Scourge Warlock mini-boss loot in dungeons and this is causing a player divide in dungeons such as Pirate King due to certain specific class loot. Please add more diversity to the mini-boss loot'

You can expand on that of course but that is the angle you should take when giving feedback. Make the complaint clear but make the desired improvement even clearer.

Feel free to follow the advice and make a feedback thread. :)

This discussion has been closed.