test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVE or PVP, new friends, various hours

l1yevl1yev Member Posts: 81 Arc User
I'm not looking for a guild, just new friends to run pretty much everything and anything with. I have 7 lvl 60s all eligible for tier2 dungeons, not everything is unlocked in the campains for my characters.

I'm spread thin on resources for my characters, but I try, I'm open to criticism on my builds and strategies etc etc.

I'm usually a nice person, I can be generous too, I do not abide by childish teabagging or sitting on your thrones in the middle of the fight, take your petty arrogance elsewhere. If I catch you loot booting I will report you even if you aren't doing it to me, don't be a selfish little child.

I use a mic, I insist you use one too, best communication around. I don't care if your English is bad or you have a speech problem, I'm not that judgemental. Your are eventually going to find out that I'm female if you play with me using a mic, just remember I'm just a normal gamer out here, and no, you're not going to "tap that" consider me just a bro.

I play all the time, I'm not just looking for a weekend warrior because if we hardly play, I will forget who you are and eventually remove you from my friends list.

My gt is: Llyev

Send me a mssg don't just add me willy nilly.

I forgot to mention I don't really care if you aren't super experienced, we can always discuss strategies or I can help with power leveling if necessary. Does not mean I will just give you free handouts, it's give and take. If all you do is ask me favors you will get blocked.
Post edited by l1yev on

Comments

• Options
    birdsarcomabirdsarcoma Member Posts: 40
    GT: Bird Sarcoma

I tend to play a little every day during the work week and then grind it out on the weekend ( I AM the warrior of weekends which you speak of!). Anywho, it'd be cool to tag along and play!
    "If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
  • Options
    l1yevl1yev Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Alrighty but don't be surprised if one day I'm like "who are you?"

I have a bad memory so seriously don't be surprised xD