test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ToD Campaigns

davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
- Adventuring Gear task

Ok, not sure what I should do. Not finding out how to complete the task. Not stumbling upon the answer. Help please.
Guild: Spectrum
.. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Well honestly, you don't really want to do it. It is a waste of perfectly good campaign currency. The item may not even be for your class. The only thing this task is good for is to make equipment to be salvaged and that's only if you have a surplus of campaign currency or double AD is going on.

But, to answer your question. It's just like every other campaign task. You need you acquire enough of each of the currencies required and start the task, wait 20 hours and collect the result.

It should say either missing requirements or available under Adventuring Gear in the box if you have unlocked the task. Missing requirements means you are missing one or more of the currencies. If it says locked, you have other tasks to complete first.

HTH
  • Options
    davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thanks for the info.

That makes sense after I had collected from both Adventuring Gear and Dragon Hoard Enchantments. Thought I would have seen completed but it allows me to start them again, and I didn't since they eat a lot of Dragon Sigils.

Now I am confused why I don't show one completed attempt at Assist the Zhentarim.
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Now I am confused why I don't show one completed attempt at Assist the Zhentarim.

Well, it is actually just a matter of waiting the 20 hours and then collecting the task after it says complete. Usually, when someone has an issue it is due to being unable to collect the result. This is caused by a full inventory or items in the overflow bag, or possibly both.