test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

15k CW Looking for serious PvP Guild. Or any good ppl to mob with.

sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
Online every night PST. In and out of guilds because no one is ever on. Laid back but serious in game. Down to play with anyone so hit me up if your just lookin for a premade! GT: tsuisou x sslum
toon name: FullxMelt
|FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
<<GOON SQUAD>>

Comments

• Options
    shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Hey man hit me up. GT: I Eat Civics and check out our vP guild in guild class challenges and such. We're serious in game, but we like to relax and troll each other in party and game for funs. ALso have some video's posted in the Guild Recruitment section of Rekt of Guild v Guild battles since we have so many members on at a time.
    Node Troll
  • Options
    sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I was
    shoukons wrote: »
    Hey man hit me up. GT: I Eat Civics and check out our vP guild in guild class challenges and such. We're serious in game, but we like to relax and troll each other in party and game for funs. ALso have some video's posted in the Guild Recruitment section of Rekt of Guild v Guild battles since we have so many members on at a time.
    I was in 'eRekt Ion' for about a month, stayed at the first rank whole time.And hardly anyone on late nights. Is the actual 'Rekt' guild any different?
    |FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    I wasn't in Rekt Ion so I don't know about it. If you have full grim min you can tryout and be in Rekt. Every night some 5v5 vs other guild or Rekt v Rekt premade going on
    Node Troll
  • Options
    arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Hey Sslumdog , Our Guild isnt strictly pvp but we do a good amount of it. We are pretty small but very active. We could use a good Control Wizard to pvp with . I think i have played with you a few times already in PuG's .. Anyway if you want to roll together and try it out let me know. My GT = Arq0s .. I play every night and also on weekends, a lot of our guild members play throughout the day. We have some beast players that i think you would enjoy smashing with in PvP ;) ..

Arqos@Arq0s