test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New player. Looking for guild.

Hello. I'm a level 19 Guardian Fighter, Half-Orc with a Gear Score of 1328. I'm active on weekdays and early mornings, have a mic and a Kinect. Just looking for an active guild or group to help me learn and level. Gamertag: RDmedic87. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    birdsarcomabirdsarcoma Member Posts: 40
    GT: Bird Sarcoma

As a fellow Guardian Fighter, I'd love to run with you and get you up as far as I can. My GT is Bird Sarcoma
    "If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
  • Options
    alfredpenningtonalfredpennington Member Posts: 3 Arc User

As a fellow Guardian Fighter, I'd love to run with you and get you up as far as I can. My GT is Bird Sarcoma

Thank you for the response but I found a guild just the other day. I'll still add you though. The more the merrier!
  • Options
    birdsarcomabirdsarcoma Member Posts: 40

Thank you for the response but I found a guild just the other day. I'll still add you though. The more the merrier!

All good! Still looking forward to marching with ye shield-to-shield!
    "If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
  • Options
    ninjetikninjetik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    new player here as well looking for peeps to quest with with, i currently just hit 60 and is stuck at a boss at
    the moment, im at thlorrog. My gamer tag is NINJETEK, hit me up if you can help or just want to group up. thanks
  • Options
    zant76zant76 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'll be your guide on the quest?