test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

League Legion Equipment?

sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
Hey guys, so I was wondering if anyone had the stats/screenies of the combat league legion equipment. I don't much want to save for them only to find out they're not worth the bother. There was a thread on the old forums with screenshots, but since migration occured the thread is no longer accessible (and cached doesent allow for images sadly).

Much appreciated it if anyone has the info. Cheers.
DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

Comments

• Options
    I've heard that but would rather judge myself which is why I've asked for screenies or stats :) I need to upgrade my rings which is why I was curious to start with, but if the stats are as bad as you make it sound, then I wont bother, but I'd still like to know the stats :)

• Options
    versynversyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    I would like to know too. Does anyone want to be bothered to post some stats on the rings?

On that thought, it makes no sense to have neck and waist since artifacts. Thus a chance to get nothing.

Do you get to choose the item or is it random.?
  • Options
    Another thing. Is the elemental burning body armour in the cache the same as the crafted, regular vendor armour or different. It says new armour on the NCL rewards page but seems tt be the same?
  • Options
    Anyone... Anyone... Beuler...?
  • Options
    In all honestly, I've been looking everywhere for this information since the league began and have not found a real answer, which is how I dont understand why people are already saying its terrible xD

I might have to just save and take the risk at this point - i can't see them charging 1000 tokens for something that cant compete with the current top gear.

• Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    sasageru wrote: »
    In all honestly, I've been looking everywhere for this information since the league began and have not found a real answer, which is how I dont understand why people are already saying its terrible xD

I might have to just save and take the risk at this point - i can't see them charging 1000 tokens for something that cant compete with the current top gear.

you are one naive, naive guy. you must be new here.

regards
  • Options
    seventhpillarseventhpillar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    For those looking, I had a post and someone posted pictures of them. Look at page 2.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/564308/legion-accessories-from-ncl

Edit: Oh yeah forgot to mention, #notworthit
  • Options
    Thank you Seventhpillar.

Yeah, not really worth 1000 tokens unless you've got plenty of spare time on your hands. I'll stick to my current rings, they're better overall.

Ofnieslaf - Naive, no, hopeful - yeah. I've been around since beta, but I continue to hope for game improvement, forgive me for not being overly negative.

• Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    sasageru wrote: »

Ofnieslaf - Naive, no, hopeful - yeah. I've been around since beta, but I continue to hope for game improvement, forgive me for not being overly negative.

ive been in your shoes before my friend. I think ive overly paid them with my money.

if u check my old psots i always defended developprs. i was one of the most positive and hopeful person in these forums

but fuuucks ups after fuucks ups. enough si enough, this game makes you negative over time

regards
  • Options
    If they had double slots I'd probably take the risk, but without meh...

• Options
    200k glory in caches or those rings... Who came up with those... Or maybe you infuse with black ice and elements for 5x the stats, 2 slots and they become artifacts... Argh....
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    It is amazing how crappy those stats are. Now we can see why they COMPLETELY FAILED to give us any info before some poor dupe had to buy them. Way to go, Craptic. You've taken away the fun and rewards from dungeons, made pvp unrewarding too....I guess we're all just hanging around waiting to see if they finally stop <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up the game with the next two mods.