test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Personalized Archmage +6

ogm3rkedogm3rked Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Hey guys! So I am just about 20 jewelcrafting and I really want to get my hands on a set of those personalized archmage's +6. With the Timiat dropping soon and the artifact cloaks coming with it I think that would be the way to go over the shores set. I didn't plan on making the gemmed archmage myself, I have some ad's to pick them up. So sorry for the nub question but when I go to upgrade the gemmed to personalized do I only need a bezel pusher of any kind to complete the upgrade? Or do I need crucibles and such to get a completion?
Post edited by ogm3rked on

Best Answers

• Options
    vincentkurayamavincentkurayama Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    ogm3rked wrote: »
    Hey guys! So I am just about 20 jewelcrafting and I really want to get my hands on a set of those personalized archmage's +6. With the Timiat dropping soon and the artifact cloaks coming with it I think that would be the way to go over the shores set. I didn't plan on making the gemmed archmage myself, I have some ad's to pick them up. So sorry for the nub question but when I go to upgrade the gemmed to personalized do I only need a bezel pusher of any kind to complete the upgrade? Or do I need crucibles and such to get a completion?

I looked up the task, and it's a Common one. It does require a Bezel Pusher and has no tiers, so as long as you have one you're golden!
    classes.png
    GT: VincentKurayama
    Vivian 13.2k gs SW | Robyn 10.1k gs GF | Zayzara 10.0k gs TR | Kalii 10.1k gs GWF
    Jayde 10.5k gs HR | Erynn 10.3k gs CW | Lorelei 10.3k gs DC | Elise Level 4 OP (PC)
  • Options
    wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    cyberguts wrote: »
    I believe as its a Common, you just need what it says to upgrade the ring. The ring BTW is BiS, so I would get it.

I'm in the process of trying to get it, but cannot find anywhere to actually craft the Gemmed Archmage, as all I can see is normal Mage rares (lvl9 rare task)

The personalized rings etc. are common tasks and require nothing special.

The required 'archmage ring +6' or whatever it's called it a Rare profession task, meaning you have to wait for it to come up, and has three tiers (only the top tier produces the required 'gemmed') like with other level 20 profession tasks. Hope this helps!

Answers

• Options
    cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    I believe as its a Common, you just need what it says to upgrade the ring. The ring BTW is BiS, so I would get it.

I'm in the process of trying to get it, but cannot find anywhere to actually craft the Gemmed Archmage, as all I can see is normal Mage rares (lvl9 rare task)
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    This is also on my list.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(