test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leveling issue

coolian106coolian106 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Does anybody have any thoughts about a glitch that prevents you from spending power and feat points? My main character has been stuck on this for months now. As soon as i switch tabs in the character screen or close it, my points don't save. Am I the only one stuck with this problem?

Comments

• sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Actually a friend of mine had the same issue not long ago. She has submitted tickets and it was eventually resolved by GM support, but if you've tried that or its taking too long.

I've also heard that respecing is another potential fix, though I'd probably recommend waiting for gm support to get round to it unless you have one of your free respecs still available. I don't know if this is still a vaiable fix and this was a few weeks ago and there have been several patches since.
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• coolian106coolian106 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I've submitted a couple tickets already, but so far i haven't heard anything back. I suspected a respec would help, but haven't been willing to pay for one to fix a technical problem. At least I'm not the only one to have had the issue.
  • coolian106coolian106 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Looks like they finally fixed me :) Or more likely, wrote an algorythim that found the glitch and demanded that I respec.