test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

They told me it was free diamonds, it was easy they said. It was a trap!

Comments

• skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    Congrats. I'm at level 12 right now...how long do you think it will take me to get to 20? I can only do two sets of tasks a day really. Right when I first start playing I start 5 2 hour tasks. Then I do longer ones overnight.
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    Wargames training (?) is 8 hours and 240xp. The next highest is 8 hours and 160 xp. Both give nothing but profession XP. during this week's double AD event, you can do the rare Protect a Diamond Mine in 8 hours for 3200 RAD and the normal Patrol the Mines (?) for 1200 in 8 hours.

Keep in mind these are without any time bonuses. If you have the AD to spend on some adventurers, one adventurer drops an 8 hour timer to 6.5 hours, and a Hero drops it to about 5 hours. 5 hours for 3200 RAD (x3 slots!), and 5 hours for 2400RAD (x 3 slots) = about 15k RAD in 6.5 hours.

As for how long it takes? A LOOOOOOONG time. open up the extra two slots of 100% speed bonus and Tier 3 Results via Alchemy to speed things up. Both can be achieved at level 3 profession with a minimal investment in purple Alchemists and purple assets.

It would probably even be faster to get Alchemy up to 20 first before starting Leadership. 1-20 can be done in well less than a week.
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    Huh how? I'm struggling to get past level 5 in alchemy? Is there a quick fire way of levelling and getting the 100% slot open?

Also what is the tier 3 result?

Thanks
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    You need 4 blue or 2 purple workers for the 100%. In alchemy, either the 6 hour gathering task or the research task allow using multiple workers and can unlock the 100% speed bonus.

Tier 3. When crafting, some items have different tiers (quality or quantity of the item being produced). In alchemy, it is quantity. When making batches of potions (rare tasks) Tier 1 gives 6, tier 2 gives 8, and tier 3 gives 10. Dyes work the same but the quantities are lower 2, 4, or 6.

The way to get the higher tier is using Purple equipment, 4 blue will only get you to 92% and you need over 100% for tier 3. 4 purple will get you to 160%. Even at 160%, there is still a 40% chance to fail and only get tier 2 result. 2 purple and 2 blue will get you to 28 % and is really the lowest point that I will take the risk.
  • majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    skeld11 wrote: »
    Congrats. I'm at level 12 right now...how long do you think it will take me to get to 20? I can only do two sets of tasks a day really. Right when I first start playing I start 5 2 hour tasks. Then I do longer ones overnight.

Your maybe 1/4 of the way there, I allowed my inventory to be seen beforehand so you can see that I have been building the profession for 85 days.
  • skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    majik518 wrote: »
    skeld11 wrote: »

Your maybe 1/4 of the way there, I allowed my inventory to be seen beforehand so you can see that I have been building the profession for 85 days.

That's ugly.

How can I unlock the 100% speed bonus slot with Leadership?

GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • dunaughtdunaught Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    you can unlock it using one of the other skills in the first few levels. I did plate smithing to open my 100% slot. blue workers were less than 3k AD