test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for Guild or Group to play with

ladyvenomnfldladyvenomnfld Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Just hit lvl 37. Looking for other players to lvl up, do dungs and what not. I'm an active player and don't mind helping others. I also have some questions about the game.
Feel free to add me Lady Venom NF
Thank you!
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    kestrelhawkerkestrelhawker Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Check us out.
    http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/563912/rainbow-unicorn-death-squad-taking-in-the-lost-and-funny#latest

Most of us are level 60 , with a couple people leveling here and there. Not a lot we can do with you until you hit 60, but a lot of us are very knowledgeable and glad to help. We talk mostly through Xbox live.
  • Options
    plannb23plannb23 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Venom,

I think we're exactly what you're looking for. Defenders of Eternal Freedom is a guild that is founded by working adults. Parents. Families. No little kick to the curb kiddos. No expectations for playtime because you have to live on the Xbox.
    Neverwinter-Signature.png
  • Options
    can someone add me, I have no idea how to join or where to find a guild. I'm 34 years old, would love to play with older adults...I play everyday usually...Thanks!!
  • Options
    GT Lady Venom NF
  • Options
    shinrakonshinrakon Member Posts: 1 New User
    New player, lvl 6 ranger, looking for someone who knows what the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to do, any help u could offer would be awesome. Msg or inv Shinrakon on X1